- PK at home with leather. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p3
Features the English Leather Collection of Parker Knoll launched at the 2000 Parker Knoll At Home show that includes chairs, sofas and suites in several designs.
- Parker Knoll clocks up record NEC show performance. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p4
Reports on Parker Knoll's cabinet and upholstery product launchings. Increase in company sales; Features of the Chelsea suite chair; Additions to the Nathan cabinet line.
- PK goes for classic chesterfield. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p3
Highlights furniture from Parker Knoll. Rhodes sofa; Camberley chair; Hampstead manual recliner; Drop leaf desk in the oak House of Tudor range.
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p2
Reports on Parker Knoll's campaign which offers consumers incentives to spend over 2,000 British pounds. Offer of a free Morphy Richards servery; Remarks from Andrew Robinson, commercial director; Duration of the campaign.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.
- Generation game. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p24
Reports on an interview with Parker Knoll marketing director, Mark Taylor to find out the role for traditional furniture brands in a margin driven market. Brand presence of Parker Knoll; Brand's appeal towards a younger audience; Launch of Parker Knoll beds; Retail customer base; Cost control.