Seeing the light with Options
- Choice is the key for Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Reports on the trends at the Silentnight At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of the Rio bedroom range by Homeworthy Furniture; Number of combinations for the Hibernate brand of Silentnight Beds; Price of the furniture offered by Layezee Beds.
- Foil proof success. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p20
Profiles foil furniture maker Homeworthy Furniture, one of the largest major furniture manufacturers in Great Britain. Company's attention to detail; Development of an embossed foil frontage with deeper embossing; Percentage of the company's products that are for the home market.
- Homeworthy meets top quality standard. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p6
Reports on Hull, England-based Homeworthy's receipt of an ISO 9001 standard covering cabinet manufacture and design. Aims of the company in implementing the standard; Plans of the company to maintain the standard.
- Homeworthy gets embossing white. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p7
Reports on Homeworthy's development of an exclusive foil that allows embossing on white for the first time. Significance of the invention to the furniture industry; Homeworthy's plan to launch a whitewashed pine range and white bedroom range at the Salterforth show in September 1998.
- Remembering Bill Bailey. Bailey, Jo // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about former Homeworthy marketing director Bill Bailey who died in December 2003.
- All together now, lift! // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p33
Features the lifting techniques taught by the training firm Osteopaths for Industry to the staff at the Homeworthy factory in Sunderland, England.
- Top of the class. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p12
Recounts the 1996 Furniture Show in Great Britain which saw Homeworthy Furniture's curio cabinet being praised by judges at the event. Impact of the win on Homeworthy's sales in 1997; Plans for 1997 Awards to be sponsored by Nenplas. INSET: Sponsor: Nenplas..
- Worthy of any home. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p26
Features the winners at the British Furniture Industry Awards 2000. Homeworthy; John E. Coyle; Alfrank Designs; Parker Knoll.
- Waterbeds for the country. Sears, M.S. // Country Living;Feb1989, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
Discusses the popularity of waterbeds, or `flotation sleep,' as it is known in the industry. Health benefits of waterbeds; Comfort; New look of waterbeds; Description. INSET: Want to know more about waterbeds..