Layezee and Perfecta get Â£5.5m boost
- GHE to close doors after Perfecta loss. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;7/24/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the bankruptcy filing of Geliot Hurner Ewen after the loss of the Perfecta agency to Graphic Arts Equipment in Great Britain. Mechanism to seek a creditor's voluntary liquidation; Imposition of layoffs; Reduction of salaries.
- Perfect moves from GHE to GAE. // Printing World;7/10/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 2, p4
Reports that Perfecta guillotines will be distributed exclusively by Graphic Arts Equipment in Great Britain. Functions of the company; Benefits of the deal.
- wine for cooking. // Food Manufacture;Jun2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6, Special section p11
This article reports that Perfecta, supplier of seasonings, has launched a range of red and white seasoned cooking wines under the brand name Cuisinewine. Created for food producers and chefs, the wines have an alcohol level of 5% Abv and are seasoned, so these are classified as a condiment...
- Perfecta is a cut above. // Printing World;4/8/2004, Vol. 286 Issue 2, p73
Reports on Perfecta's launch of CIP4 compatible cutters for the printing industry. Product features; Specifications; Benefits to users.
- Why buyâ€¦Perfecta. Hayes, Rod // Printing World;7/15/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 4, p19
Discusses the benefits to British print shops of investing in a Perfecta guillotine. Efficiency and operational ease of Perfecta BB series automated loaders; Perfecta guillotines' use of pile hoist or pile lift approaches; Perfecta jogger core model ranges.
- Clark takes control of Rest Assured. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p3
Reports that Layezee Beds Manufacturing Director Andrew Clark will take control of the Rest Assured operation in Batley in England. Products offered by Rest Assured; Plans by Layezee Beds for the operation.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.