CBI warns red tape is deterring UK investment
- India's red tape puts off foreign investors. // Asian Pacific Post;9/12/2013, p14
The author argues on the challenges, including delays in permits, red tape, and regulatory uncertainty, that hinder foreign direct investment (FDI) in India in 2013.
- Research Room: India votes. // FinanceAsia;May2014, p1
Statistics are presented on topics related to the next Indian government's priority to bring down inflation, cutting red tape, and contain fiscal-deficit, and foreign investments in corporate sectors of India.
- Netherlands: Country Conditions: Investment Climate. // Political Risk Yearbook: Netherlands Country Report;2003, p37
Presents information on foreign investments in the Netherlands. Major reorientation of the state's economic policy; Factors behind the selection of the state for investments; Bureaucratic obstacles faced by investors.
- Greece passes new law to spur investment, boost tourism. // Regional Today;04/08/2013, p5
The article reports on the new investment incentive law approved by the Greek parliament to get the country out of its economic crisis which aims to cut red tape by making a broader range of projects eligible for fast-track licensing through a new one-stop-shop agency for investors.
- Rs 50bn investments in electronics manufacturing stuck in bureaucratic red tape. // Electronics Bazaar;Aug2013, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that some investment proposals for India's semiconductor and electronic manufacturing are in bureaucratic red tape due to no clarity of who will approve the proposals.
- Country Conditions. // Political Risk Yearbook: Zimbabwe Country Report;2008, p1
The article offers a look at the investment and trade climate in Zimbabwe. It states that despite Zimbabwe's unwelcoming attitude towards foreign investment, 25 U.S. multinationals maintain subsidiaries in the country. It discusses the government's guidelines for foreign investors. It cites some...
- Business Environment Outlook. // Czech Republic Tourism Report;Q3 2010, p32
The article provides an outlook for the travel and tourism business environment in the Czech Republic as of the third quarter of 2010. The country is regarded as a leading recipient of foreign direct investment over the medium term. Its strength lies in the wide availability of educated and...
- Pensions reform and smes. // Corporate Adviser;Dec2011, p25
The article discusses concerns Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have with auto-enrolment. It also discusses the need to provide investment education to SMEs. It has been stated that market uncertainty and a lack of confidence in the future of the economy has made most of the SMEs in Great...
- Slashing Red Tape. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Feb2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the steps the Macedonian government will take to boost productivity and foreign investment. It plans to cut red tape and slash hundreds of regulations. The process will start with the establishment of a government committee which will work with each ministry to examine the...