Triple effect as three firms get new bosses
- Record signs on at Mohawk Home. // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the appointment of David Record as product manager for the bath category at the Sugar Valley, Georgia-based home furnishings company, Mohawk Home Co. Career background; Skills and expertise in management; Job responsibilities.
- people. // Housewares;Dec2001, Issue 162, p37
Presents news items related to executives in the British house furnishings industry as of December 2001. Appointment of Philippe Crevoisier as group chief executive at Kenwood; Promotion of commercial director Ian Mackey by Tefal; Resignation of Morleys merchandise director Peter Lea.
- people. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p43
Presents news concerning executives in the houseware industry in Great Britain as of March 2003. Retirement of Doug Jennings from Bentalls; Promotion of Robin Curtis as director of sales and marketing at La Cafetiere; Appointment of David Christian as business development manager at Decco.
- Your pet hates. // Housewares;Mar/Apr98, Issue 139, p40
Lists some of the pet hates of executives in the house furnishings industry in Great Britain. Includes unpacking lines not in the price list; Arbitrary changes of pack sizes; Lack of representation from suppliers to retailers.
- GNYHFA salutes Fineman, Mehran, Cory. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the presentation of the Greater New York Home Furnishings Association's 2003 annual service awards to furniture industry executives. Names of recipients.
- WithIt announce WOW nominees. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p57
The article announces the home furnishings industry executives who are nominated for the 2008 WOW Awards of the Women in the Home Industries Today (WithIt) in the U.S.
- ARE YOU A WOMAN WITH DRIVE? // Australian House & Garden;Nov2001, Issue 11, pN
Focuses on women executives in the house furnishings industry in Australia. Family relations of Fran Jackson, an executive of Historic Houses Trust; Business philosophy of Leslie de Wit, owner of a homeware importing business; Engagement of Margie Allsop in volunteer service; Solicitation for...
- Executives express dot qualms. Wray, Kimberley // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p10
Reports efforts of home accent executives to protect business from retail fall-out in the United States. Effects of maintaining price and brick-and-mortar operations on customers; Impact of Internet implosions on the industry; Importance of inventory in the retail business.
- Dynamic Quartet. // Home Textiles Today;10/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
Presents a photograph depicting the attendance of executives from various house furnishing firms during the Hometex Design Award hosted by Fux in New York.