- Club news. Daura, Matt // PSA Journal;Jan95, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p47
Reports on the decision of the Southern Photographic Society (Atlanta) to offer free club membership to those selling at least $80 dollar worth of advertising for their newsletter. INSET: Recorded lectures program news..
- Door Widens in Illinois. // Practical Accountant;May2000, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p12
Announces Illinois CPA Society's implementation of an affiliate member campaign and recruitment of non-certified public accountants into its membership. Vote made by Society membership approving the recruitment campaign; Description of affiliate member categories, namely, professional,...
- ASQ Considers New Membership Model. // Quality Progress;Nov2003, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on issues related to membership of the American Society for Quality. Differences between the proposed model of membership and the existing model; Overview of features of the proposed model of membership; Information on categories of membership proposed.
- New beginnings. Gruber, Robert A. // On Balance;May/Jun2013, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p3
In this article, the author reflects his happiness over his selection as chairman of the professional organization Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) and also highlights his future plans for the WICPA related to membership growth and retention.
- TO RENEW OR NOT TO RENEW, THAT IS THE QUESTION. Barry, Tania // inCite;Jul2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p29
The author presents a personal narrative of her experiences as a member of the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) dealing with the benefits of the membership including the project management skills, budgetary skills and receiving scholarship.
- The Australian Council of Professions. Farrow, Malcolm // inCite;Oct2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p26
The article offers information on Professions Australia, a national organization of professional associations. It discusses the details of the organization and states that it represents more then 350,000 professionals across Australia. It focuses on the importance of professions to the economic...
- ESA's EMPs Grow by 40%. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p17
The article reports that the Electronic Security Association's (ESA) Executive Management Professionals (EMP) group has seen more than a 40 percent increase in membership during the first quarter of 2013.
- CHECK OUT SAMPLE MEMBER SERVICE-RELATED POLICIES. // Credit Union Management;Nov2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p68
Presents information on the policies and services of the Credit Union Executive Society for its members. Advance pay policy; Extended warranty program; Wire transfer policies and procedures.
- Just for Nail Professionals! // Skin Deep;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p43
The article presents information on the latest addition of Associated Nail Professionals (ANP) to the Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP), Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP), and Associated Hair Professionals (AHP) of the journal.