Pietropaoli is New National Executive Director of Navy League
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Council Celebrates First Decade. Atkinson, Peter // Sea Power;Jul2005, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p50
The article reports that the St. Martin Council celebrated its 10th anniversary with a series of events over Mother's Day weekend that included a scholarship awards ceremony, a gala dinner and the official welcome for a group of new members. On May 6, 2005 the council received a visit and...
- HFM LEADERSHIP SHAKE-UP: DENICOLA MOVES UP. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the promotion of Maria DeNicola as president of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management. Previous job of DeNicola; Other executives elected in June 2002.
- Navy League Names National Committees for 2006-2007. // Sea Power;Oct2006, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p68
A list of national committees, officers, and members of Navy League for 2006 to 2007 in the U.S. is presented. Stephen R. Pietropaoli is the national officer for awards committee with Roycealee J. Wood as chairman and Sherly Beck as one of the members. For Budget and audit committee, J. Robert...
- Society Staff News. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Sep2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p28
The promotion of two senior managers at the Society of Financial Service Professionals are discussed, including Donna Conrad as assistant vice president of finance and treasurer and Brian Horn as assistant vice president of systems and administration.
- NEW BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER FOR NZNO. // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Oct2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p9
This article reports that Rupa Bala is promoted to new business services manager from accountant at the New Zealand Nurses' Organization (NZNO). Her predecessor Dragan Radic left the organization after six years. Her career includes a stint as financial controller for the Engineering, Printing,...
- AROUND TOWN. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/27/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p47
Reports business developments as of May 2002 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Selection and appointments of executives in the business firms of the state; Calendar of business meetings and events; Convention of the American Society for Training and Development; Announcement of federal bids.
- SALTs at work. // Association Management;Feb95, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p159
Reports on the organization of a State Action Legislative Team by the Chicago Society of Association Executives and the Illinois Society of Association Executives.
- WSAVA executive visit Ireland. // Irish Veterinary Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p345
A photograph of World Small Animal Veterinary Association's (WSAVA) executives is presented, along with the highlights of the WSAVA/ Federation of European Companion Animal Veterinary Associations 2008 Congress.
- Adieu, Adios, Farewell. O'Leary, Norm // Control Engineering;Dec2007 Automation Integrator Suppl, Vol. 54, p20
The article discusses the author's experience of being the executive director for the U.S.-based professional organization Control System Integrators Association since 1999.