Fast, Flexible & Economic
- German manufacturer leases building in Allied Signal complex. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 36 Issue 52, p2
Reports on German manufacturer Index Corp.'s lease of space at the Allied Signal complex in Stratford, Connecticut. Estimated number of employees to be hired for the facility; Other locations of the company throughout the United States; Negotiations with the Connecticut Department of Economic...
- Vertical turning upside down. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep93, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p64
Features the V 200, an inverted vertical turning center from Index Corporation. Construction process; Double duty as workpiece holder and manipulator; Applications.
- Shop Invests in Reduced Cycle Times. // American Machinist;Jan2010, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p21
The article evaluates the C200 mill-turn machine from Index Corp.
- Sliding Headstock Automatic for Swiss and Production Turning, Index Corp., Booth 1319. // Production Machining;May2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p44
The article evaluates the Traub TNL18P production turning machine from Index Corp.
- Six are Good, Eight are Better. Koepfer, Chris // Production Machining;Dec2011, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p26
The article evaluates the eight-spindle, CNC automatic production lathe from Index Corp.
- Turn-Mill Range. // Production Machining;Aug2007, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p52
The article evaluates the Turn-Mill Range from Index Corp.
- Sliding Headstock Automatic Lathes, INDEX Corporation, Booth S-8136. // Production Machining;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p47
The article evaluates TNL18 and TNL18P sliding headshock automatic lathes from INDEX Corp.
- INDEX to move out of Shelton. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the business relocation of Index Corp. in Noblesville, Indiana. Expansion of the customer base; Increase of demand for machine tool; Business dynamics.
- Load limiting springs increase productivity on CNC lathe machines. // Motion System Design;Sep2007, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
The article evaluates the CNC-multi spindle automatic lathe from the manufacturing company Index.