- What's new. // Ward's Auto World;Jul98, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p97
Offers a look at various commercial products for use in the automobile industry. Launching of the 400 series of sound level instruments by the CEL Instruments company; Introduction of power 8 and 10 bit analog-to-digital converter by Analog Devices Incorporated; Details on the SureWeld 20 and...
- Products. // Automotive Industries;Jan1998, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p53
Presents information on various products for the automotive industry. Introduction on a fan shroud from Textron Automotive; Function of a sensor from Code Alarm; Detailed information on a rocker cover/air cleaner from Hyundai.
- New Products. // Automotive Marketing;Nov98, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p132
Presents information on various products for the automobile industry and trade. Information on Brospeed chrome exhaust tips line from Boasl USA Inc; Function of Jump Star computerized cables from Storm Enterprises; Details on the Express Shine Liquid car polish from Turtle Wax.
- On Display. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Sep98, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p69
Presents information on a range of commercial products targeted at the automobile industry. Introduction of a dual-channel, computerized leak testing instrument; Information on the Millennium 4100 ultrasonic assembly system which offers 1,000 watts of power; Details on FlexLink's XK conveyor...
- On Display. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Sep98, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p70
Provides information on a range of commercial products targeted at the automobile industry. Display of ZySys high-intensity CyClone Cure Station for use in making molds; Introduction of Olympus' Encore digital video camera system used for motion analysis of high-speed equipment; Details on...
- Styling Strategy. Moulson, Tom; Sproles, George // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p45
Outlines a model for facilitating style decisions or preferences that balance extreme innovation with the least market risk in any industry. Theories on the diffusion of innovative styles; Role of consumer research in auto style development; Life cycle of a successful automobile style.
- Retail Sales--Canada. // Retail Trade;Aug2003, Vol. 75 Issue 8, pviii
Presents statistical information on retail sales of major commercial sectors of Canada for the period between 2000 to 2003. Trends in retail sales of the country during the period; Increase in the volume of retail sales of automotive trade during the period; Information on sales of merchandise...
- A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry. Truett, Lila J.; Truett, Dale B. // International Review of Economics & Finance;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p369
Abstract: This paper examines cost relationships in the French automobile industry using a translog cost function with domestic capital and labor and domestic and foreign intermediate goods inputs. The findings suggest scale economies at lower output levels, but diseconomies at mean and maximum...
- Vehicle Ratings. // Consumer Reports;Apr2008, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p31
This article presents an evaluation of more than 250 vehicles, with a chart highlighting ratings in various categories such as 'Fuel Economy' and "Owner Cost.'