Under the Hood of the 1999 Saturn
- Saturn LS sedan. // Automotive News;4/5/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5813, p48
Features the Saturn LS sedan for release in summer 1999.
- Detroit Spy Report. Dunne, Jim // Popular Mechanics;Nov98, Vol. 175 Issue 11, p34
Presents several automobile designs in the United States. 2001 Jimmy/Blazer; 2000 Saturn; Neon Chrysler.
- Saturn takes plastic off its new minivan. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;10/6/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6060, p1
The article reports that the 2005 Relay minivan will be the first Saturn vehicle marketed without plastic fenders and door panels. The Relay will share components and sheet metal with three next-generation minivans being developed for Chevrolet, Pontiac and Buick. That will save the automaker...
- Saturn S cars change look for 2000, 2001. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;8/16/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5833, p23
Reports on the redesign of Saturn Corp.'s S automobile for the 2000 model year. Additional changes on the coupe beginning in January 2000 as a 2001 model; Adoption of certain components found in the L-series sedan and wagon; Interior changes.
- DRIVERS LOG. // AutoWeek;11/10/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 45, p9
The article presents information on Saturn Corp.'s car, 2004 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe. Priced at $19,515 it has 2.2-liter I4, 140 hp @ 5800 rpm, 145 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm power engine. In addition to that, the article provides views of automobile experts regarding the car. After its test-drive, all of...
- Saturn's new Aura. // Automotive News;6/6/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6151, p8
The article reports that the production-ready 2007 Saturn Aura is based on the concept car displayed in January at the Detroit, Michigan automobile show, although several body lines have been softened. It is built on a long-wheelbase version of the Epsilon front-drive architecture used by the...
- Saturn unveils Vue, but Opel provided preview. LaReau, Jamie // Automotive News;11/27/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6231, p41
The article reports that General Motors Corp. plans to unveil the redesigned 2008 Saturn Vue crossover at the Los Angeles auto show in Los Angeles, California on November 29, 2006. The Vue is expected to continue as a core Saturn product. In 2005, Saturn sold 91,972 Vues. The new Vue shares a...
- Lutz: General Motors will learn from Saturn mistakes. Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;6/2/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6041, p6
The article focuses on plans of General Motors Corp. (GM) to invest in its Saturn division. The division had a rocky introduction of the Ion small car, replacing the division's volume leader, the S series. Saturn's bright spot is the Vue small sports utility vehicle, which sold 75,477 units in...
- Saturn Launches the VUE. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Dec2001, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p22
Features the automobile Saturn VUE from Saturn Corp. Structural design; Type of transmission used; Expectations on the sales of the vehicle as of December 2001.