Blanking It Out
- NFWBO--the National Foundation for Women Business Owners. // Women's International Network News;Spring98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p80
Provides information on the National Foundation for Women Business Owners (NFWBO). Estimation on the amount of women-owned firms; Examination of increases in women-owned firms between 1987 and 1996; Average sales generated by women-owned firms in the United States.
- CW Construction Partners With Boyken. // American Indian Report;Oct2004, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p22
Presents information on the joint venture between Boyken International Inc. and CW Construction Inc., a firm owned by Cecil Walker who is a member of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation. Purpose of the joint venture; Background on CW Construction; Career background of Walker.
- Handles Any Coil Cleaning Application. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p96
This article informs that the CC-120 CoilPro coil cleaner from Goodway Technologies Corp. connects to a water line for continuous operation or it can draw from its own 4-gal tank to handle just about any application. The CC-120 CoilPro operates on ac power or an integrated rechargeable battery.
- HTMT Collaborates with Centric to Form JV with FML. // GlobalSourcingNOW;1/29/2007, p4
The article reports on the plans made by Indian information technology (IT) Hinduja TMT (HTMT) to collaborate with Centric business consulting firm to form a joint venture (JV) with Indian law firm, Fox Mandal Little (FML). The merged entity will be known as Centric LPO, with a 40% stake owned...
- Venezuela Aims to Nationalize Petrochemical Sector. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;6/8/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on a law proposed by the Venezuelan National Assembly that would enable it to assume greater control of the petrochemical sector. Specifically, the proposed law would permit private investment in petroleum chemicals provided that state-owned petrochemical firm Pequiven has a...
- Alstom and Soyuz Join Forces in High-Voltage Switchgear Manufacturing in Russia. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;7/18/2013, p17
The article offers information about the joint venture agreement between electric transmissions provider Alstom Grid and power equipment manufacturer Soyuz Holding to modernize Russia's electrical grid. It notes that the joint venture firm will specialize in the production of high-voltage...
- Forging ties. // Business Mexico;Jul1998, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Provides information on the joint venture between northern steel company IMSA Acero and VP Buildings, a subsidiary of the United States industrial firm LTV Corporation. Reason for the joint venture; Financial information on the joint venture.
- New Joint Venture. // Coal International;May/Jun2005, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p88
Presents information on Ezimbokodweni Mining, a South African registered joint venture company formed by mining investment firm Bisichi Mining PLC with Endulwini Resources. Coal reserve to be acquired by Ezimbokodweni; Percentage of the joint venture owned by Endulwini.
- Your Bible For Benchmarking. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p22
Provides information on the book 'Restaurant Industry Operations Report,' a joint production of the National Restaurant Association and the restaurant/hospitality practice expects from national accounting firm Deloitte & Touche. Significance of the book to restaurant owners; Price of the book.