Power in your pocket
- Power in your pocket. // Management Services;Jul2002, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p30
Toshiba Corp. has rolled out a new member of its Pocket Personal Computer (PC) family, the Pocket PC e310. The device is thin and light. It comes pre-installed with Microsoft's Pocket PC 2002 operating system. The device addresses the entry-level customer and the business user with time on their...
- TOSHIBA E740. Rabinovitch, Issie // CA Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p16
Evaluates e740 Pocket PC from Toshiba. Features of the device; Specifications of the e740 pocket PC device; Components of the pocket device.
- Toshiba adds wireless connectivity to PDA. Diaz Jr., Frank // Caribbean Business;7/4/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p49
Features the Toshiba e740 personal digital assistant (PDA). Integrated wireless fidelity; Display system; Microprocessor features; Expansion of the PDA via built-in CompactFlash and Secure Digital slots; Price.
- The tiniest notebook yet. Caton, Michael // PC Week;06/16/97, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p26
Evaluates the Libretto 50CT from Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.
- Toshiba's hot new pocket PC. // New Zealand Management;Jul2002, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p65
Introduces the Pocket PC e310 palm pilot from Tobhiba. Price; Weight; Features.
- Test-driven: Toshiba;s e740 Pocket PC. Baker, Glenn // New Zealand Management;Sep2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p72
Evaluates the pocket personal computer (PC) e740 from Toshiba. Capability of the battery of the pocket PC; Features of the PC; Design of the device.
- POWER PLAYER. Pedroza, Gisela M. // Entrepreneur;May2003, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p39
Features the Toshiba Pocket PC e330, a colored personal digital assistant from Toshiba. Specifications; Price.
- World first for Toshiba. // Accountancy;Oct87, Vol. 100 Issue 1130, p144
Evaluates Toshiba Information Systems Inc.'s T5100 microcomputer. Dimensions; Available models; Configurations; Features and functions.
- Toshiba Ships Consumer PDA. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p40
Reports the introduction of e310 consumer-aimed Pocket PC by Toshiba Corp. in Irvine, California.