NLP for Business Excellence
- Personal shifts for the next millennium. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal (Central New York);12/29/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p5
Advises people on attitude changes in time for the second millennium. Equalizing of time spent on matters outside of one's control with matters that have an impact on our lives; Concentrate on making oneself happy; Shift from blaming to taking responsibility.
- making change. Gerber, Suzanne // Vegetarian Times;Aug2001, Issue 288, p6
Presents views on changing one's self.
- Creatividad empresarial y autogobierno: un anÃ¡lisis discursivo. Vera Ruiz, Ángela // Universitas Psychologica;2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p1
This paper analyses the main features of a creative worker profile that, in order to attain self-actualization and self-government, is crossed by paradoxes or discursive tensions. This investigation is based on the three-dimensional model in Critical Discourse Analysis by Norman Fairclough and...
- Self-Reinvention. // Psychology Today;May/Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p36
Presents an introduction to articles on self-reinvention.
- changing. Stone, Terry-Lynn // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Jan2008, Issue 303, p24
The author gives advice on New Year's resolutions and self change. She advises that instead of looking at what is wrong with ourselves, we should focus of what we do well. She proposes making a list of our accomplishments and choosing a lifestyle change. She believes that self-love is more...
- Paul McKenna. Nielsen, Tina // Director;Nov2006, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p58
The article presents an interview with stage hypnotist Paul McKenna. He is known to be the master of self-improvement. McKenna believes that the neurolinguistic programming have a positive effect on life. He left Great Britain and went to the U.S. after winning a case that was filed against him...
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming: A Tool for Developing Behavioral Skills and Competencies. Tripathi, Shiv Shankar // IUP Journal of Soft Skills;Mar2012, p16
In today's competitive business world, managing a knowledge worker has become complex as companies recruit people from across cultures, nationalities and gender in rather a seamless way. Generally, most of the employees who are hired have the necessary technical prerequisites, conceptual skills...
- Mind Body Talk: Success Strategies that Work. Coombes, Frances // Positive Health;Feb2006, Issue 120, p12
The article focuses on modeling how people generate successful results and then replicating their actions, which is a powerful tool of neuro-linguistic programming, which is defined as the study of the subjective nature of reality. It includes information on modeling as a practical skill, what...
- Tapping your hidden potential-seven steps. Parachin, Victor M. // Supervision;Jun90, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p14
Presents seven steps in the development of one's personal potential. Includes dreaming dreams; Aim to move from dreaming to doing; Modification of negative reactions to one's dreams; Development of unconditional self-esteem; Drawing of past achievements as a way of freeing the creative process...