From the Chairman Harry Downes
- Eastern Region. // Management Services;Mar2002, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p39
The Eastern Region Board of the Institute of Management Services in Great Britain held its board and annual general meeting on January 12, 2002. The regional chairman Ray Martin reported on regional activities and thanked board members and national chairman Harry Downes for their support....
- Largest management consultants. Fenrick, Katrina; Min, Andrew // Crain's Chicago Business;12/28/98Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p119
Presents a chart on the largest management consultants in the Chicago, Illinois area, ranked in terms of full-time consultants as of October 1, 1998. Includes names of companies; Addresses; Top executives; Number of full-time consultants; Professional fee revenues.
- `A consultant. That's what we need. A consultant.' Craig, Susan // New Mexico Business Journal;May96, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
Presents information on how to acquire a suitable management consultant for a business. Views of Ray Ziler, office managing partner at Arthur Andersen & Company; Consulting fees; Portfolio of certified public accountant firm, EricksonAllen; Changes in the consulting services; Names of companies...
- Dispelling the Myths About Consultants. Levesque, Joseph D. // Business Forum;Spring89, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p24
Investigates various perceptions regarding business consultants' functions. Factors that contributed to the image problem suffered from by business consultants; Steps that should be taken by business consultants to dispel the misconceptions regarding consultancy firms.
- Wisdom of the Sages. Trellis, Alan R. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p116
Provides insights on the effectiveness and steps in hiring a business consultant. Factors to be considered when hiring a consultant; Problems in using the services of a consultant; How to maximize the services of a consultant.
- IT CAREERS IN CONSULTING. // Network World;05/28/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p84
Focuses on the growth of business consulting professionals in the United States. Services offered by Deloitte and Touche's Management Solutions and Services group; Qualifications of applicants for consultants; Opportunity of professionals for career growth in a single company.
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS. // Orange County Business Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p40
The article lists the top management consultants in California which includes Bearing Point Inc., Resources Connection Inc., and Hitachi Consulting.
- A How-To guide: Working With a Consultant. Fischer, Ron; Rabut, Mary // Management Review;Feb92, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p52
Discusses the growing reliance of businesses on consultants in the United States. Categories of consultancy; Reasons for the increased dependence of companies on consultancy firms; Factors that should be considered by firms in choosing consultants. INSET: How to Select the right consultant.
- Largest management consultants. Fenrick, Katrina; Min, Andrew // Crain's Chicago Business;11/23/98, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p17
Lists the largest management consulting firms in Chicago, Illinois ranked by number of full-time consultants as of October 1, 1998. Firm name; Head of Chicago office; Full-time consultants in Chicago and firmwide; Specialty breakdown.