3Mbps Mobile data
- Farallon NetLine Gateway. Steinberg, Gene // Fortune;Winter2002 Tech Review, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p182
Reviews the Farallon NetLine Gateway, a wireless broadband gateway device. Performance and capabilities of the device; Ease of installation and setup; Operation speed of the device.
- Huawei Deal in S. Korea Worries US Lawmakers. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;12/7/2013, p2
The article reports that two U.S. senators expressed concern that Chinese technology vendor Huawei supplying broadband equipment for a project to build a next-generation network in Seoul, South Korea, raises security concerns in the U.S. as South Korea is their ally. They are worried that...
- Getting the drop on video competitors. Habeck, Bruce // America's Network;9/1/94, Vol. 98 Issue 17, p51
Presents an overview of the Integrated Drop System. Features; Capabilities; Cost-effectiveness; Installation of drop components; Distortion-related issues. INSET: In-home wiring just as critical..
- New products. // Telephony;8/14/95, Vol. 229 Issue 7, p62
Features various broadband communication system products. Includes DSC Communications' Litespan LSC-2030 remote terminal outdoor cabinet; Paragon Networks International Inc.'s series 8500 digital transcoding switch; Hewlett-Packard Co.'s broadband internet-work analyzer.
- Meridian Passport--a broadband PBX. Sulkin, Allan // Business Communications Review;Aug96, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p70
Reviews Nortel's Meridian Passport, a new product line in broadband networking. Features; Availability; Price.
- Latest broadband products. // Communications News;Jul94, Vol. 31 Issue 7, pS-14
Lists a number of products related to broadband communication systems. Includes high-speed serial interface (HSSI) for Apex ATM switch; Magellan Passport switch; 3100 EWSXpress ATM switch.
- RAID delivers storage performance, availability. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // America's Network;5/1/95, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p8
Discusses the role of Redundant Arrays of Inexpensive Disks (RAID) storage technology in developing broadband networks. High drive availability and higher performance by spreading data across multiple drives; RAID levels.
- Kawasaki unit unveils address processor. // Electronic News (10616624);7/10/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2073, p125
Informs that Kawasaki Steel Corp.'s KLSI division introduced a 64Kbit content addressable memory (CAM) based dual-port address processor (AP) for directory, routing and switching applications in broadband networks. The KE5B064H series; Features; Sampling; Price.
- Broadband. // Communications News;Mar1995, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p70
Lists broadband equipment and supplies. Asynchronous transfer mode switch for remote locations from General DataComm; ATM service interface card from StrataCom.