Animate your Website
- GIVING YOUR CLASSROOM A BIT OF FLASH. Oberg, Terry // Screen Education;Autumn2009, Issue 53, p112
The article discusses the use of the animation software Adobe Flash in media studies classes. The author discusses how Flash can be used by students to create animations, design websites and produce Internet games and activities. He explains the user interface for Flash and how it can be used to...
- Body In Motion. Fairley, Russell // Videomaker;Oct2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p26
The article reviews motion graphic and animation software including Smoke 2012 all-in-one edit-to-finish product from Autodesk, After Effects CS6 from Adobe Systems Inc., and Motion software from Apple.
- LiveMotion 2.0. // Macworld;Jul2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p097
Reviews the LiveMotion 2.0 Web animation software from Adobe Systems Inc.
- Matrox takes another stab at 3D. Oliver, Dean // Computer Graphics World;Oct95, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p74
Features Matrox Graphics' MGA Millennium animation software. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Next Generation Toolpath Technology Offers Hi-Res Animation, Improved Graphics, and Much More. // MAN: Modern Applications News;7/16/2014, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p9
The article evaluated the VoluMill NEXION next generation platform independent, ultra high-performance toolpath engine technology.
- Graphics & animation tools. Misek, Marla // EMedia Professional;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p20
Reports on ViaGrafix's introduction of DesignCAD 98, a Windows-based 2D and 3D rendering tool for specialized drawing and modeling in engineering, drafting and architectural applications.
- Flash 4 sparkles with enhanced features. Senna, Jeff // InfoWorld;07/26/99, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p39
Reviews the graphics and animation software Flash 4 from Macromedia Inc.
- Mobile phones to become Internet leader. // Electronics Weekly;5/7/2008, Issue 2334, p4
The article reports on the move of Adobe to make its Flash software available for personal computers (PCs) and in mobile phones in Great Britain. Ian Drew, ARM marketing vice-president, believes that the move could transform mobile applications as well as remove the assertion that the desktop...
- ANIMATION. Katz, S. D. // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p94
Provides information on computer animation products to be shown at the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Inclusion of version 2 of Pixologic's ZBrush; Discreet's 3D Studio Max 7 software; Features of Alias' Maya 6.5 application.