Nokia's Bluetooth comes out
- Rivals Take Shots at RIM. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;7/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p22
The article highlights the performance of Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry device in the global market and offers information on the competition it faces from the latest spate of so-called BlackBerry killer devices, including the Motorola Q and the Nokia E61. The BlackBerry 7130c device...
- Tidbytes. // PCWorld;Nov2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p21
The article provides information of two electronic devices launched as of November 2005. Nokia has launched its 770 Web Tablet which allows users to surf the Net or check email anywhere. It runs on Linux and offers a 4-inch 800-by-480 pixel screen. The P450 inkjet photo printer and CD burner...
- Tools link PC E-mail setups. Willett, Shawn // InfoWorld;11/8/93, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p49
Reports on the vendors' introduction of tools that help integrate various personal computer-based electronic mail systems through intelligent hubs and directory management programs. Wingra Technologies Inc.'s update of its VAX-based messaging hub and automatic directory synchronization; Control...
- Software.com introduces commercial Internet mail. Davis, Jessica // InfoWorld;10/30/95, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p64
Reports on the availability of Software.com's post office, a server-based electronic mail program. Replacement for the Sendmail freeware Unix messaging program; Specifications; Applications; Capabilities; Retail price; Contact information.
- UK firm puts bluetooth into cars and vending machines. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;4/16/2003, Issue 2095, p16
Reports on the plan of TDK Systems Europe to use Bluetooth in automobiles, vending and gaming machines. Target applications of the technology; Specialization of TDK.
- TDK MD says demand for Bluetooth 'overwhelming.'. // Electronics Weekly;6/25/2003, Issue 2105, p14
Reports on the increase in demand for Bluetooth technology according to TDK Systems Europe's managing director Nick Hunn. Applications of the technology; Reason for the increase in demand for the company's Bluetooth technology for engineers and original equipment manufacturers.
- TDK Uses Bluetooth To Remove Cables From Factory Sites. Adshead, Antony // Computer Weekly;12/5/2002, p38
Reports on the launch of Bluetooth modules by TDK Systems Europe. Use of radio frequency in the modules; Features of the modules.
- Motorola's Tango offers wireless e-mail. Sykes, Rebecca // InfoWorld;8/26/96, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p52
Reports on Motorola's introduction of a two-way messaging device called Tango. Features and capabilities; Features of previous Tango device; List price; Significance in advancing Personal Communications Services.
- Electronic messaging. // Communications News;Aug96, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p31
Provides information on electronic messaging products available in the market as of August 1996. Includes Gateway software; MailGateway; Enterprise Integration Planning Service; Email Complete software.