- Faxes, copiers and combos. // Government Executive;Aug98, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p52
Focuses on multifunctional office machines that encompasses any combination of copy, print, fax and scan. Forces that drive the consolidation; Advantages and disadvantages of copy-print machines; Factors that should be considered when shopping for a copier and fax machine.
- Dream machine. Brandle, Rose // Enterprise (13503030);Feb/Mar2002, Issue 37, p21
Presents several tips to control costs on office machines and the best machines to buy. Example of a multifunctional machine; Significance of a connected laser fax-based machine; Capabilities of high-technology digital copiers.
- Is it a copier, fax machine or printer? Berinato, Scott // PC Week;1/20/97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p46
Discusses a new generation of multifunction devices that will be introduced in 1997. The hopes that the devices combining a fax machine, copier, and printer will solve problems of performance and price; The Document WorkCentre Pro 535 from Xerox; The introduction of two digital copiers from...
- Copiers, Faxes and Combos. Taylor, Lauren R. // Government Executive;Aug99, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p56
Discusses technological advancements in copying, faxing and printing equipment. Efforts to merge the functions in a single machine; Integration of the Internet into the functions; Benefits for users.
- More Multifunctions. // Management Services;Jul2002, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p31
F320 is Muratec's most recent office multifunctional machine. The machine is a paper fax, Internet fax, printer, copier and scanner. It has a new and economical toner cartridge that the company claims keeps costs per copy low. Printing is at 600 dpi resolution and 12 pagers per minute speed. In...
- Samsung SCX-4216F. // Australian PC User;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p105
Evaluates SCX-4216F laser multifunction centre from Samsung. Price of SCX-4216F; Features of SCX-4216F.
- Multifunction made easy. // Management Services;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p33
Muratec's Integra range of multifunction desktop devices has a new addition, the MFX 1300. The device is a fax, copier, scanner and printer with network options and TWAIN scanning. It has also a web-based document management server upgrade facility. According to Muratec, MFX 1300 boasts their...
- Long live the humble fax. // MicroScope;2/19/2007, p22
The article features the Sharp UX-B800 fax and copying machine.
- How to buy a fax machine. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/7/2003, Issue 323044, p10
Presents suggestions on purchasing a fax machine. Determination of the needed features; Selection of dealers; Technical considerations; Warning on low quality parts.