World Competitiveness: the management services solution
- Indicators show a mixed bag. Schulzinger, Jacob // Wood Digest;Apr2005, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p35
Discusses the condition of the U.S. wood products industry based on several economic indicators. Consumer prices; Labor trends; Mass layoffs; Gross Domestic product; Foreign competition; Domestic prices; Housing starts; Business forecasts.
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Chile Business Forecast Report;2007 2nd Quarter, p21
The article focuses on the two major threats that could affect the global economy which include the uncontrolled economic growth of China and the persistent tensions and violence in Iraq.
- NAPM-NY BCI Gains To 282.2 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p2
Reports on the gain in the New York Business Conditions Index in the National Association of Purchasing Management.
- South County Sees Absorption, But Falling Rents in Q2. Morrow, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;9/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p46
The article focuses on the business condition for the second quarter of 2010 which is characterized by absorption that has increased business activity and confidence, and a decline in rents in real estate property in South County, California.
- GEM Sentiment Declines. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the decline in the BMI global Bond Sentiment Index in December 2002. Major change in portfolio weighting in Latin America; Country with the largest index rise; Signs that optimism about the global economic environment was premature.
- Prices, Indexes and Figures Influencing the Thermal-Processing Industry. // Industrial Heating;Jul2012, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p24
The article lists the business trends influencing the thermal-processing industry including prices, economic indexes and contracts.
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Colombia Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p67
The article outlines the assumptions of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) on global economy concerning the growth, inflation, interest rates and the exchange rate in the U.S., eurozone, Japan and China.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/12/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p3
Provides an overview of the performance of the world economy as of January 2004. Forecast on gains in the Asia technology stock sector; Increase in foreign sovereign bond prices in Latin America; State of the bond market in Russia.
- Finnish confidence far ahead of eurozone average. // Market: Europe;Feb2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the results of the consumer confidence statistics in Finland for January 2008. It cites that consumer confidence and the eurozone in the country have declined, which was brought about by the global economy slowdown. Factors that contributed to the success of the Finnish...