- Towards the Business Federation in Top Management Consulting in Europe: The Role of Co-creation. Syvertsen, Carsten Martin // International Business Research;Mar2012, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p16
We present the business federation as a new organizational form. We illustrate how management consulting firms can achieve economic growth through operating locally within an international network. We use management consulting firms operating in Western Europe as our empirical setting. Within...
- Sector specialists: leading consultants and boutiques. // Headhunters;2005, p205
Chapter 5 of the book "The Economist: Headhunters and How to Use Them: A Guide for Organisations and Individuals" is presented. It provides listing by sector of specialized boutiques and key individual consultants who operate practice groups within the leading global firms. It also discusses...
- The Think Tank That Does. Kraus, Margery // Diplomatic Courier;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p18
The article looks at the significant role of think tanks in the 21st century corporate arsenal. It explores how think tanks may aid global businesses to be smart, nimble, and increasingly knowledgeable of the policies and politics of their markets. It is inferred that think tanks should provide...
- Largest management consultants. Fenrick, Katrina; Min, Andrew // Crain's Chicago Business;12/28/98Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p119
Presents a chart on the largest management consultants in the Chicago, Illinois area, ranked in terms of full-time consultants as of October 1, 1998. Includes names of companies; Addresses; Top executives; Number of full-time consultants; Professional fee revenues.
- `A consultant. That's what we need. A consultant.' Craig, Susan // New Mexico Business Journal;May96, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
Presents information on how to acquire a suitable management consultant for a business. Views of Ray Ziler, office managing partner at Arthur Andersen & Company; Consulting fees; Portfolio of certified public accountant firm, EricksonAllen; Changes in the consulting services; Names of companies...
- Dispelling the Myths About Consultants. Levesque, Joseph D. // Business Forum;Spring89, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p24
Investigates various perceptions regarding business consultants' functions. Factors that contributed to the image problem suffered from by business consultants; Steps that should be taken by business consultants to dispel the misconceptions regarding consultancy firms.
- Wisdom of the Sages. Trellis, Alan R. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p116
Provides insights on the effectiveness and steps in hiring a business consultant. Factors to be considered when hiring a consultant; Problems in using the services of a consultant; How to maximize the services of a consultant.
- IT CAREERS IN CONSULTING. // Network World;05/28/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p84
Focuses on the growth of business consulting professionals in the United States. Services offered by Deloitte and Touche's Management Solutions and Services group; Qualifications of applicants for consultants; Opportunity of professionals for career growth in a single company.
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS. // Orange County Business Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p40
The article lists the top management consultants in California which includes Bearing Point Inc., Resources Connection Inc., and Hitachi Consulting.