FIRE STATION DESIGN AWARDS Judges
- FIRE CHIEF Calls for Station Style Design Award Entries. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;6/6/2012, p27
The article offers information on the 12th annual Station Style Design Awards by "FIRE CHIEF" magazine.
- FIRE CHIEF opens entries for 2013 Station Style Design Awards. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;6/18/2013, p2
The article announces that nominations to Fire Chief magazine's 13th annual Station Style Design Awards are open until August 24, 2013.
- What's the big idea? Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);6/27/2014, p12
A first person narrative is presented which explores the author's experience on being at the judging panel for Design Bridge's graduate awards scheme.
- Client involvement boosts DW Awards judging. // Design Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p3
Reports on clients who will play a major part in judging the 2004 Design Week Awards in Great Britain. Design commissioners joining the panels for most categories; Participating client judges; Design community judges; Interiors and exhibition judges; Product design judges; Digital and screen...
- STATION STYLE DESIGN AWARDS 2007. // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p66
The article announces the awardees of the Station Style Design Awards 2007 in the U.S. including the Hemby Bridge Fire Station No. 23 in Indian Trail, North Carolina designed by Garner & Brown Architects, the SBM Fire Station No. 3 in Blaine, Minnesota designed by Tushie Montgomery Architects,...
- 2016 Design Week Awards judging panel unveiled. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/16/2016, p1
The article presents members of the judging panel for the 2016 Design Week Awards which includes David Azurdia, co-founder of Magpie Studio; Georgia Fendley, founder of Construct; and designer Shaz Madani.
- Keep Your Eye on the Prize. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/21/2012, p1
The article offers information regarding the Station Style Design Awards. It cites Bob Mitchell of Mitchell Associate Architects who sees the awards as a marketing tool. Moreover, it notes that the awards unveil new ideas and new trends, and shows how fire stations have changed since the first...
- Escondido Emphasizes Training in Multipurpose Fire Station. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;8/24/2011, p2
The article focuses on the building components of the 28,000-square-foot Escondido Fire Station No. 1 in Escondido, Southern California, which receives the silver honor in the 2010 Station Style Design Awards. It says that the station has been designed for 19 on-duty personnel and administrative...
- Showcasing your fire station design project in Station Style Awards is a win-win. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/24/2013, p7
The article offers information on the 2013 Station Style Awards of the "FIRE CHIEF" magazine in the U.S. The awards in the fire industry focuses on designs and styles of fire stations, training facilities and public-safety structures. The Station Style Design Awards is also an opportunity for...