FIRE STATION #20 / LA CUEVA POLICE SUB-STATION
- Live from City Hall. Fenley, G. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, Record Lighting p48
Examines the new Atlanta City Council chamber which incorporates studio-quality architectural lighting that avoids using unsightly poles and cables for television broadcasts.
- The people's business. Murphy, Cullen // Atlantic (02769077);Apr93, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p22
Discusses the appeal and history of federal buildings. Author's trip to obtain the form for extension on filing for income-tax return; Grandeur in federal buildings; Public Buildings Act of 1959; Familiarity of federal buildings in different cities; `Commerce Business Daily'; More.
- Government agencies/universities. // Buildings;Aug94, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p92
Presents a chart of the biggest government buildings and universities in the United States and Canada as of August 1994. Total area; Square feet of modernized planned; In-house services.
- reception locator. // Cincinnati Magazine;Winter2009 Wedding, p114
The article lists the names and addresses of several establishments in Ohio which can be used as a site for reception or any other celebration including RB Riverboats at 101 Riverboat Row, Newport, Bel-Wood country club at 5873 Ludlum Road, Morrow and the Benchmark at Fifth and Johnson St.,...
- Government. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/01/96, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pM-15
Presents government facilities scheduled for construction in Detroit, Michigan. Developer; Project description; Location; Status; Cost and financing.
- Last tenant sued in final try to clear Gozsdu udvar for renovation. Zegnal, Judit // Budapest Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p10
Reports that the last tenant of Gozsdu udvar, a 100-year-old residential complex in Budapest, Hungary, was sued in an effort to clear Gozsdu for renovation. Foris' modification of his conditions for giving his rental rights on the municipality-owned building; Details of the renovation plan for...
- Pursuing Dreams: The New Ali Center. // Junior Scholastic;11/28/2005, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p5
The article presents information on the Muhammad Ali center in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Lawsuits delay two expansions. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/03/96, Vol. 236 Issue 22, p19
Reports on the delays in the expansion of two public buildings in San Diego, California, as a result of lawsuits filed by antitax activists. Challenges on the expansion of the city's convention center; Charges on the expansion of Jack Murphy Stadium.
- Berlin boom begins. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/01/96, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the start of the construction of Berlin, Germany's parliament building in anticipation of the government's relocation from Bonn to the city in 2000. Value of construction work in Berlin in 1995.
- Fed freeze on building plans hits Chicago. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/20/93, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p58
Reports on the freezing of plans for three new federal office buildings in Chicago, Illinois. Inclusion in freeze of the pet project of Representative Dan Rostenkowski; Nationwide freeze on federal construction and leasing plans; General Services Administration's intention to justify the need...