Maryland County Mandates Sprinklers
- HBA of Iowa Legislative News. Siders, Glenn // Corridor Business Journal;May2013 Builders News, p1
The article outlines some of the more popular legislative bills addressed by the Greater Iowa City Area Home Builders Association in Iowa. They include bills that would mandate radon installations and testing in all newly built single family homes, a proposal to repeal the State licensing...
- House, Senate Pass FHA Bills But Differences Remain. // National Mortgage News;12/31/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the expectation of the mortgage lenders to see increase in lending from the U.S. Federal Housing Administration (FHA) once the Congress passes an FHA modernization bill with higher loan limits and lower downpayment requirements on FHA-insured singly-family loans. It...
- SUPPORT SPREADS FOR AMENDED FIRE SPRINKLER SUBSIDY BILL. // Concrete Products;Sep2005, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p12
Reports that the North American Concrete Alliance has monitor revisions to the federal Fire Sprinkler Incentive Act. Purpose on the supervision of the act; Application of the bill to fire sprinklers installed in the building; Limitation of subsidies to buildings with balanced design.
- LAS VEGAS HOME SALES, PRICES FALL IN SEPTEMBER. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 42, pP12
The article reports on the 16.4 percent decrease in single-family home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- HOME PRICES DIVE. // On Wall Street;Jun2009, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
The article presents statistics on the price of a single family houses sold during the first quarter of 2009.
- Clark County single-family building permits. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p3
Compares the number of single-family building permits in Clark County, Nevada from January-April 1996 and 1997.
- Mountain states lead in housing. // Mortgage Banking;Feb94, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the increase of single-family housing permits in the mountain states of Nevada, Texas, San Antonio and Albuquerque. Growth statistics of residential permits.
- Single-family construction sees biggest decline in years. // Mortgage Banking;Jun95, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p108
Reports on the decline in single-family construction in the United States according to Michigan-based U.S. Housing Markets' research report on residential building. Decline in the demand for new homes.
- Homebuilding up in 1996. // Mortgage Banking;Feb97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the number of single-family construction permits issued in the United States, in 1996.