SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Driving with the Top Down. Tweddell, Jerry // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p71
Presents information on convertible securities. Volatility of U.S. stocks; Advantages and disadvantages of convertible securities; Benefits of investing in convertible securities. INSET: Top 35 Convertible Funds.
- Make a move into liquidity. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p16
Examines the trends in stock trading in South Africa. Analysis stock exchange indexes; Probabilities favoring continued downturn of the stock market; Recommended investment move.
- How to contain value. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;2/10/2003, p20
Reports on the listing of John Daniel Holdings (JDH) at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa. Factors expected to affect the company's stocks performance; Trading patterns of JDH.
- Value stocks: Give up or hold out? Burke, Jeanne // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
Analyzes the value of the S and P 500 and Treasury bonds in the United States. Value analysis by PNC Advisors; Comparison between the ten-year Treasury yield and earnings yield of the S and P 500 in January 2000; Distortion of ratio and relative value between stocks and bonds; Recommendation of...
- Desperate Companies Choke on Pipes. // SCOR Report;Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p7
Provides information on several structured private investment in public equity deals that companies engage into.
- Think Pink. Mitchell, James E. // Equities;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the esoteric electronic Pink Sheets. Record of stocks; Examples of Pink Sheet stocks; Accounts on the conservative balance sheet of the American Fidelity Life Insurance Co.
- WARNING. // Equities Special Situations;Nov/Dec2000, Issue 486, p1
Presents the criteria for companies selected as an Equities Special Situations. Advice for investors to place limits on their stock purchases; Tips in buying stocks; Recommended stocks.
- Future of the Derivatives Markets: Products, Technology, and Participants. Chapman, Alger B. // Financial Practice & Education;Fall/Winter94, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p124
Reviews the major macro-trends that are affecting both the derivatives market in general and the equities-related markets in particular. Major factors that will affect the development of the markets for derivatives over the next few years; Globalization of market; Institutionalization;...
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p28
Presents a chart on stock performance in the United States compiled from June 5 to 11, 2003.