INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Never mind the strategy, feel the width. McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Mar1999, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p10
Discusses the disagreement between a consultant and a group of investment bankers as to why they are investing in telecommunication deals. Role of valuations and strategy in the sector; Search for Internet strategy; Rationale behind the mergers between telecommunication companies and their...
- Investment banks continue hunt for telecom research. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p10
Reports the hiring of telecommunications analysts Tom Lee in Chase H&Q investment bank in the United States. Impact of the resignation of Lee on previous employer Salomon Smith Barney; Initial public offerings registered by Salomon Smith Barney; responsibilities of Lee in Chase.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/14/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p18
Reports developments on investment banking databases focusing on media and telecommunication as of January 2002. Graph depicting the global media and telecommunication underwriting volume; List of global debt deals; Value of global volume by product.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p18
Presents charts and grafts depicting the investment banking in media or telecommunication. Global media or telecommunication underwriting volume as of January 11, 2002; Global volume by product; Recent global equity deals as of January 17, 2002.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/30/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p54
Presents several charts depicting the investment banking on telecommunications. Revenues from financial statements of Qwest Communications; Sale of telephone directories business from Sprints to R.H. Donnelley; Indication on the money borrowed by Deutsche Telekom from the bond market.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p54
Presents information related to investment banking in the telecommunications industry worldwide as of February 3, 2003. Volume of global underwriting in the sector; Global equity deals in the industry as of February 6, 2003; U.S. syndicated loans in the sector as of February 6, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p48
Presents charts and a graph on global telecommunication underwriting volume of investment banks as of December 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p48
Presents charts pertaining to investment bank underwriting for the telecommunications industry as of September 15, 2003. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; List of the top new issues bookrunners; List of global merger and acquisition deals in telecommunications industry.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p52
Depicts investments in telecommunication in the United States recent as of November 17, 2003. Global telecommunication securities volume; Name of investment issuer; Financial institutions involved in the investment.