IN THE PIPELINE
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/03/97, Vol. 63 Issue 44, p37
Presents a list of business enterprises with newly registered stocks, debt and initial public offerings registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States as of November 3, 1997. Includes 800 Travel Systems Inc.; Abiomed Inc.' ACSYS Inc.
- Utah Tackles Conversion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p1
This article reports on the schedule of Utah for going public with 462.1 million dollars of triple-A rated general obligation bonds on June 10, 2003. A significant portion of bonds will be used to convert outstanding variable-rate debt to the lowest fixed rates available in decades. The deal...
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p50
Lists business enterprises with proposed equity, debt and initial public offerings registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States as of July 7,. 1997. Includes 800 Travel Systems Inc.; A.C.S. Electronics Ltd.; A Consulting Team Inc.
- Versartis, Discovery Labs Raise Funds for Protein-based Drugs. // Bioworld Week;2/21/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the move of biotechnology companies Versatis Inc. and Discovery Laboratories Inc. to raise funds for advancement of peptide-based biological therapies in the U.S.
- Bond buyers may look for areas ready for consolidation. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;07/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p14
Examines the prospects for wireless communications firms seeking financing during the second half of 1999. Likely decline in overall underwriting of debt and equity issues in the public and Rule 144a private markets; Corporate investment-grade bond and note issues; New equity mutual fund...
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/08/97, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p56
Presents a list of business enterprises with proposed stocks, debt and initial public offerings registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States. Includes A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts Inc.; A.C.S. Electronics Ltd.; Advanced Energy Industries Inc.
- Public Works Engineering Company Plans Stock Offering. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p4
The article reports on the plan by Willdan Group Inc. to go public in a $29 million offering in Anaheim, California. The decision was part of the company's plan to raise fund to pay down $1.6 million in debt. On the other hand, the company has disclosed plans to expand its services and widen its...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p16
Presents financing deals involving companies in the U.S. Loans in process as of November 4, 2004; Debt and initial public offerings available through November 9, 2004.
- FOREIGN TREATMENT OF AMERICAN CREDITORS. Scroggs, William O. // Foreign Affairs;Jan1936, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p345
The article discusses foreign treatment of the American creditors. Forty-three governments have borrowed money in the United States through public offerings of dollar bonds in the New York market. The amount of their issues now outstanding is, in round numbers, three billion dollars. Political...