- Market Gets Back on Track with Several Deals Launching to Retail. // Bank Loan Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the performance of the syndicated loan market in the United States, as of April 7, 2003.
- 1st Quarter 2003 Syndicated Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p3
Lists syndicated loans in the United States for the first quarter of 2003.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p4
Presents a chart related to term sheets of bank loans in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p8
Presents a chart depicting the performance of closed end loan funds in the U.S.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p10
Presents a chart depicting syndicated loans in the U.S. market.
- Banking on Dubai. // Lawyer 2B;6/7/2013, p3
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of spending his last seat of training contract in their Dubai office in the banking team whose diversity of work ranges from general bilateral and syndicated lending to acquisition finance and project finance transactions.
- Thomson: 2013 Record Year in Cov-Lite Structures. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p6
The article reports that the covenant-lite structures of speculative-grade company loans in 2013 surpassed the 2007 level and covered about half of all leveraged loans hitting the market in 2013.
- Big Ideas in Small Packages. Beyer, Ken; Zelenock, Kathy // Mortgage Banking;Jan2004, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p64
Delves into the issue of small-loan programs in the U.S. Reasons why small-loan programs are a problem in the past; Discussion of the factors that contributed to the significant change in the general attitude toward small loans and small-loan programs; Potential of the small-loan programs to...
- US Syndicated Loans (September 23--September 29, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;10/3/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p9
Presents a chart depicting syndicated loans in the U.S. loan market from September 23 to September 29, 2005.
- A family affair. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Jun2004, Issue 6, p76
Discusses factors to be considered for home loans. Disadvantage of loans that allow parents to act as guarantor; Information on the Family Pledge home loan offered by St George bank; Options offered by the Commonwealth Bank's Family Equity.