IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p35
Identifies the top 100 initial public offerings in the United States recent as of December 1, 2003. Name of the corporation; Offer date and price; Change in percent since closing on November 25, 2003.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31689, p11
Presents information about negotiated note offerings of several organizations.
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p52
Presents a list of planned securities offering registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission as of March 8, 1999. Equities; Debts; Initial public offerings; Includes 24/7 Media Inc.; ABC Trends Trust; Abgenix Inc.
- Is there a lack of ethics on Wall Street IPOs? Crossman, Ally // Fort Worth Business Press;11/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p27
Presents views on various issues relating to U.S. government and society. Compromise on the ethics of securities analysts of Wall Street; Allegations on the ethical line of investment banking firms; Promotion of people's awareness on the unethical practices in business.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p32
Presents charts related to initial public offerings in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p33
Presents a chart related to 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003.
- THE PRIVATE OFFERING: A SIMPLIFIED ANALYSIS OF THE INITIAL PLACEMENT. Patton, Jock // Business Lawyer;Jul72, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1089
Analyzes initial transactions of a non-public offering under section five of the Securities Act of 1933 in the United States. Discussion of the 'needs' test and the sophisticated investor; Requirements for access to the act; Provision of Securities Act Release 285.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31259, p10
Presents information about competitive note offerings made by several companies in the U.S. as of November 6, 2001. Brief information about offerers and financial advisors; Total amount of bond sales.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p32
Depicts initial public offerings in the United States recent as of November 17, 2003. Filing date of companies; Pricing of initial public offerings; Quiet period and withdrawal activity.