Pushing The Envelope
- A High-Yield Trading War. Husband, Sarah // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the reaction of investors to the rate of trading for high yields in the U.S. financial market. Factors leading to the rate of high-yield trading; Failure of banks to commit capital to their high-yield product; Growth in high-yield primary issuance.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p33
Identifies the companies who are performing well in the U.S. high yield financial market during the last quarter of 2003. Corporate profile, Financial transactions recent as of last quarter of the year; Executive management.
- Markets Want Vivendi; CSFB Tops Q1 US League Tables, Deutsche's Number Two. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p11
Reports on news and developments concerning the high yield market in the United States, as of April 7, 2003.
- Fallen Angels Are One More Good Thing Today. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;8/11/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p2
Focuses on the reinstatement of financially troubled companies to investment grade in the United States. Amount of speculative grade debt in 2002; Impact of credit fundamentals on the financial status of the company; Impression on the future of credit markets.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;8/11/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p8
Presents information on high yield investments in the United States and in international markets as of August 11, 2003. High yield issues in registration; Comparison on the volume of high yield deals in the United States and Europe; Syndicated leveraged loans.
- Market Buzz. // High Yield Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p4
Presents news concerning high yield investment in the United States as of November 2003. Seventh Annual Health Care Industry Conference hosted by the New York Society of Security Analysts; Fund of Funds operation forum hosted by Financial Research Associates, LLC; SRI's 7th annual Loan Markets &...
- Sellers Rule High Yield in Q2 2001. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on sellers' dominance in the high yield bond market in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2001. Amount of bonds sold; Purchase of bonds in the primary market and selling them into the secondary market; Quality of high yield bond deals.
- Pipeline Clogged, But European Issuers are Trying. // Bank Loan Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p12
Explores the performance of the high yield investment sector. Bond deals in the U.S.; Spread of the high yield market in Europe; Sale of business enterprises.
- Project Finance Refinancings Try Their Luck in the High Yield Market. Mehta, Monica // Bank Loan Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p2
Reports on project financiers' interests on high yield bond market in the U.S. Refinancing deals; Capital market issuance; National Energy Group's finance loan.