MBS Market: Decline or Fall?
- Originator selling finally picks up. // Asset Securitization Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the increase in originator selling in the United States. Near-term mortgage outlook; Increase in mortgage applications for the week ending June 13, 2003; Percentage increase in refinancing activity.
- GINNIE MAES. // Caribbean Business;11/28/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p60
Lists ginnie mae securities as of November 2002. Coupon; Units.
- Ginniemaes. // Caribbean Business;3/11/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p68
Presents statistics of GinnieMae investments in Puerto Rico for March 11, 1999.
- CMBS roundup: Preview for 2003. // Asset Securitization Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p17
Provides an outlook for the commercial mortgage-backed securities market for 2003. Success of the tier one paper program; Estimates on near-term suply.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p32
Presents ratings of various mortgage securities as of September 29, 2003. Inclusion of CapitalSource Commercial Loan Trust 2002-1; Citicorp Mortgage Securities, Series 1997-4; PHH Mortgage Services Corp., Series 1997; TA Coppelia Special Purpose Co.
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p30
Presents figures relating to mortgage-backed securities (MBS) . Inclusion of mortgage data for the week ending September 26, 2003; Adjustable rate mortgage spreads for the week ending September 24, 2003; Current coupon versus ten-year treasury yields; MBS current coupon for the week ending...
- MORTGAGE - BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 41, p33
No abstract available.
- Mortgage hedging knocks around other bonds. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;10/13/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the influence of the negative convexity of mortgages on the U.S. bond market. Valuation of the bond market; Reaction of different mortgage holders to interest rate changes and mortgage-backed securities; Activities of hedging groups.
- February closes out on quiet flows. // Asset Securitization Report;3/1/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the decline in mortgage-backed securities trading in the U.S. during the last week of February 2004. Average originator selling; Increase in coupon buying; Rise in mortgage application activity.