- American Skandia, Nike Securities Team to Craft New Variable Annuity. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2000, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p20
Presents news related to products in the financial industry as of September 2000. Opportunity to invest offered under First Trust Ten Uncommon Values Portfolio; Features added to Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Co.'s annuity; Addition of retail funds family Hartford Mutual Funds...
- Despite troubled market, managers still find safety in sectors. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;12/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30796, p5
Reports on the problems faced by portfolio managers in the United States in 1999. Challenges to investment strategies; Decline of health care credits; Performance of housing bonds.
- Philippa Gee: The days are too short for time-wasters. Gee, Philippa // Fundweb;9/10/2014, p1
The article presents the author's views on first do some research on an independent financial adviser (IFA) and their company before approaching them to avoid wastage of time.
- Dealer groups boosting adviser numbers. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;4/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the continued growth in the demand for investment advisors with some of the largest dealer groups suggesting that they should add a significant number to their networks in Australia.
- Mifid II forces firms to show total investment costs. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/27/2014, p44
The article reports on the need for financial companies to disclose their total investment costs to customers following the legislative approval of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II by the European Union (EU).
- Financially challenged. // BRW;1/21/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on a report commissioned by the federal government from the Australian Financial Centre Forum which aims to increase foreign investors.
- PPM finance: Take control and write the rules. // High Yield Report;8/30/99, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p1
Provides an overview of the business operations of special investment group PPM Finance, a subsidiary of PPM America Inc.
- Failure of Consource nets lawsuit. Doba, Jinida // Plastics News;9/10/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p3
Focuses on the lawsuit against Morgan Financial Services Inc. president Charles F. Morgan for the alleged misuse of investments in Tampa, Florida. Accounts on the alleged rerouting of investor funds to finance the company; Details on the process of raising investment funds by Morgan.
- Alaskan portfolio urged. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;12/28/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p38
Reports on a proposed state investment portfolio in Alaska. Management of natural-resource assets and special finance corporations; Extension of a concept existing in the Alaska Permanent Fund; Management of assets to respond to market conditions.