The human touch
- Robotics, Clinton on congress agenda. // Automotive News;12/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p3
Focuses on the speakers of the Automotive News World Congress to be held from January 9 to 12, 1994 at the Westin Hotel in Detroit, Michigan. Fanuc Robotics North America Inc. president Eric Mittelstadt's speech on automation in the industry; Ford Motor Co. vice president of Washington affairs...
- Big 3 schedule annual meetings. // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p35
Presents the schedule of 1994 annual meetings of the three major automakers. Ford Motor Co. on May 12; Chrysler Corp. on may 19; General Motors on May 20; Venues.
- Roberts will talk trucks at Congress. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p3
Reports on the 1996 Automotive News World Congress. Schedule; Venue; Activities; Programs.
- World congress. // Automotive News;10/9/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5627, p3
Provides information about the Automotive News World Congress to be held on January 7 to 10, 1996 in Detroit, Michigan. Activities for attendees; Cost of registration; Contact information.
- Top purchasing executives to answer supplier queries. Diem, William R. // Automotive News;10/30/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5630, p3
Reports on the Automotive News World Congress in January 1996. Presentation of a Global Purchasing Panel; Guidance from the top purchasing executives of automakers; Registration information.
- World Congress. // Automotive News;12/11/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5636, p3
Presents information on the World Congress. Date; Gala dinner; Tour of North American International Auto Show; Cost; How to register; Phone and fax number; Address.
- How to order World Congress speeches. // Automotive News;1/15/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5641, p3
Presents information on how to order remarks prepared by 14 of the 1995 Automotive News World Congress speakers. Cost of copy; Titles of speeches; Contact information.
- Buyers want more than dealers give them. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;1/15/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5641, p8
Reports on the highlights of the 1995 Automotive News World Congress. Subjects explored; Focus on used-car superstores; Comments from congress panelists; Challenge posed by the ready availability of used cars.
- Maybe the best ever. Crain, Keith // Automotive News;1/15/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5641, p12
Opinion. Praises the outcome of the 1996 Automotive News World Congress. Congress venue; Keynote speakers; Interest in the question of brands; Driving force in the industry; Final session of the congress.
- Join the VRA's mid-year seminar. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;6/9/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5436, p53
The article offers information on the Vehicle Remarketing Association (VRA) seminar to be held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, England on June 23, 2011.