A look behind the LH launch
- Chrysler concepts point to future. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;1/8/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5640, p57
Reports on the introduction by Chrysler Corp. of the Chrysler LHX and the Dodge Intrepid ESX, concept cars due in the 1998 model year. Features of the said automobiles.
- News is in the nuances for Chrysler models. Miller, Joe // Automotive News;9/21/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5785, p24
Presents information on adjustments to Chrysler Corporation's 1999 automobile portfolio, specifically the redesign of its 1999 LHS sedan and 300M automobiles. Engineering improvements of the 300M; Interior features of the LHS; Description of modifications made to the Concorde, Sebring...
- CHRYSLER'S HIGH-STAKES LH LINE. Lynch, Terrence // Design News;10/5/92, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p88
The article reports on the design goals for the product planning of the LH car project of Chrysler Corp. in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The success of the LH car will be determined by the marketplace. By putting cab-forward into a production car presented formidable engineering challenges. Thus,...
- LH gives Chrysler some big MO. Serafin, Raymond // Advertising Age;5/17/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p10
This article reports on the increase in Chrysler Corp.'s car sales with the success of its LH series. The company is now back as a major player in the car business. In April 1993, Chrysler car sales were up 38.2% compared with the same month a year earlier. The LH cars--Dodge Intrepid, Chrysler...
- Fancy That! Amadio, Jill // Entrepreneur;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p28
Features three U.S. luxury sedans. Focus on Buick's Park Avenue Ultra, the Lincoln LS and Chrysler's 300C model; Base prices; Interior comfort and electronic features; Engine type; Suspension systems; Navigation control.
- Chrysler LHS is on a roll for comfort and control. McCloskey, Mercy // Caribbean Business;7/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p28
Presents information on the 1997 Chrysler LHS. Information on the Chrysler LHS design features; Details on the engine power of the car; Comments from Ignacio Santa Cruz, sales manager at Triangle Dealers of 65th Infantry Avenue in Puerto Rico.
- New cars. // Popular Mechanics;Jul93, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p96
Evaluates several new cars. Chrysler LHS and New Yorker; Ford Explorer Limited; Saab 900 Commemorative Edition; Ford Mustang custom convertible packages; Others. INSET: Scales of justice?, by Tony Swan..
- Or is an LHS more your style? // AutoWeek;05/04/98, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p23
Highlights the Chrysler LHS automobile from Chrysler. Comparison of the LHS and the 300M; Information on the LHS; Features of the LHS.
- Building the LH models. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jun98, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p50
Presents information on the launch of the Chrysler LHS and the Chrysler 300M automobile models. Background information on the Chrysler Bramelea Assembly Plant in Toronto; Information on the redesign of the work stations; Importance of the changes in the work stations; Use of digital technology...
- Chrysler LH/LHS changes. Brooke., Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Oct94, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p85
Features Chrysler Corp.'s LH/LHS sedans for 1995. Improvements in the headlamps, power decklids and rear doors.