Quality by any other name
- Only in America. // Common Cause Magazine;Winter93, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
Cites October as the National Quality Month according to American Society for Quality Control (ASOC), the Milwaukee-based quality improvement organization. Sponsorship of the Quality Forum and the Annual Quality Congress; ASQC as nation's largest publisher of books on quality.
- Publications. // Transportation & Distribution;Mar95, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p23
Features the books released by the American Society for Quality Control. Includes `Customer Retention: An Integrated Process for Keeping Your Best Customers,' by Michael W. Lowenstein; `Orchestrating Learning with Quality,' by David P. Langford and Barbara Cleary; `Practical Continuous...
- Code of ethics. // Quality Progress;Sep99, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p53
Presents the Code of Ethics of the American Society for Quality. Fundamental principles; Relations with the public; Relations with employers and clients; Relations with peers.
- ASQ Certification Program Gains Wider Recognition. Moran, John W.; La Londe, Patricia C. // Quality Progress;Apr2000, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on the quality certification program of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) in the United States. History of the program; Integrity of the examination process; Benefits of ASQ membership; Accuracy of the grading process; Emphasis of the Certification Board of ASQ. INSETS: 19 Hold...
- Small TALK. // Quality Progress;Mar2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p17
Reports the redesigning of the Web site of the American Society for Quality.
- Small TALK. // Quality Progress;Jun2001, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p14
Features developments in the American Society for Quality (ASQ) as of June 5, 2001. Approval of affiliation with the Association for Quality and Participation; Enumeration of presenters of the 45th Annual European Organization for Quality Congress in Istanbul, Turkey; Addition of courses on Six...
- ASQC and you will receive. Aylsworth, Karen // Grand Rapids Business Journal;03/24/97, Vol. 15 Issue 12, pB-3
Reports on the American Society for Quality Control (ASQC) and its concerns on the promotion and education of professionals in the practice of maintaining standards. Evaluation of individual's kind of work; Pertinent training and involvement in ASQC; Monthly meetings; Increase in the...
- Facelift for San Diego Section Web Site Leads to Growth. // Quality Progress;Sep2002, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p16
Reports on benefits gained by the American Society for Quality's San Diego, California section after rebuilding its Web site. Increase in membership, meeting attendance, Web traffic and finances.
- ASQ brings QP directories to World Wide Web. Klaus, Leigh Ann; Daniels, Susan E. // Quality Progress;Dec98, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on the decision of the American Society for Quality Control (ASQ) to launch the Virtual Quality Network system for quality control information on the World Wide Web. Listing features available for subscribers; Functions of the network.