Haas produces five-axis machine
- Product Focus. // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
The article offers a review of several products for the moldmaking industry including the high-speed, cam-driven rotary table, the HRC210, from Haas Automation, Tool Alliance's Mil-Tec 2013 product catalog and the PHRS-GU 12-96 Zone Temperature Control System designed for the hot runner plastic...
- Product Focus. // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p44
The article offers information about various machines used in moldmaking, including the FFM 2CO/5AX Linear five-axis machining center from Doosan Infracore Machine Tools, the TRT100 dual-axis trunnion table from volume machine tool builder Haas Automation Inc., and the 3900 Series FiberStar...
- EDM series provides high metal removal rates for large molds. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p218
Features EDM Solutions Co.'s Fox Series of electrical discharge machines (EDM) for the production of large molds. Precision of the EDM; Power supply.
- Now there's an easier way to add closed-loop... De Gaspari, John // Plastics Technology;May97, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p25
Presents EZ PRO, an acceleration/deceleration card that offers closed-loop control of all motions, such as blow pins, molds, carriages and simple robotics. How EZ PRO offers quality advantages in blow molding; Several safety functions incorporates by EZ PRO; Its features, uses and availability;...
- Two new kinds of hot runners at NPE. // Plastics Technology;May97, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p37
Presents the examples of the incremental improvements in hot-runner mold components and controls. Hot-half design with three split lines from Thermal Valve Gating Incorporated; `Pin-gating' technology from Osco Incorporated; Features of each products. INSETS: Try cryogenic mold cooling with...
- Blow molding. De Gaspari, John // Plastics Technology;May97, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p59
Presents PET stretch-blow molding which ranks high in the NPE `97 show in connection with other industrial machines, auxiliaries and controls. Various models of PET stretch-blow molding; Key selling point of Tracker T800 accumulator-head model; Uses and features of Uniloy Series 2000...
- Five Critical Requirements For Hot Runner Cables. Jamieson, Randy // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p72
The article presents the features that a properly designed hot runner cable should have including machined connector pins, connector pin retention and individual wires to run through the conduit.
- Higher Speeds, More Integrated Processes at K Show. Naitove, Matthew H. // Plastics Technology;Aug2013, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p10
The article offers information on the latest machines from Engel Austria to be shown at the K show in October 2013 which include the e-speed 650-ton hybrid injection molding machine, the e-motion 30 TL all-electric tiebarless press, and the viper 120 liner robot.
- Market Focus: Moulding and Extrusion. // Medical Device Technology;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p41
Reports on the upgraded moulding and extrusion equipment and supplies. Introduction of metal injection moulding operation of Morgan Advanced Ceramics; Development of extruder of microtube production by MS Techniques; Production of injection moulds by Knudsen Plast.