New Internet software helps manage suppliers
- CMI-Competitive Solutions, Inc. is on the `Center Stage'. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/1/96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p10A
Reports on the Center Stage presentation of CMI-Competitive Solutions Inc. during the 1996 Software Exposition and Conference for Manufacturers to be held on March 13 in Manchester, New Hampshire. Demonstration on how the company's TRANS4M manufacturing software solution can help manufacturers...
- Brain acquires CMI. // Automotive News;10/4/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5841, p10
Reports on Germany-based Brain International AG's acquisition of Grand Rapids, Michigan-based software firm CMI-Competitive Solutions Inc.
- Salesnet fills CEO spot with Goldsworthy. // eWeek;11/29/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p14
The article reports that Alan Goldsworthy has been named as the new CEO of Salesnet Inc., replacing Michael Doyle, who resigned earlier this month to become CEO of an undisclosed health care technology company. Goldsworthy, with nearly 30 years of experience in the software industry, joined...
- CMI makes available Trans4m software. // Plastics News;8/25/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 26, p15
Reports that CMI-Competitive Solutions Incorporated released a software for high-volume repetitive and mixed-mode manufacturing. Name of the software.
- Consequences of Consolidation. Piszczalski, Martin // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Nov99, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p18
Presents information on the combination of Brain International and CMI-Competitive Solutions Inc. (CMI-CSI) in the automotive industry. Service of the combined company for multinational manufacturers; Why Brain bought CMI-CSI; Benefit of CMI-CSI customers from larger work force of German parent.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.