Creating and communicating agility insights
- On The Management Side. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Dec99, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p10
Presents tips for automobile company managers. Steps to increase work initiatives; Techniques that can increase personal productivity; Nonessentials that drain managers.
- Selling im. Katcher, Philip // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p18
Presents ways to help any automotive retail outlet improve its selling impressions. Check sheet to evaluate an automotive retail store's performance.
- Time to be a finder-outer. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Jan1997, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p9
Editorial. Comments on automobile industry management. Need to reward the `finder-outers'; Emphasis on individuals who always know the answer; Information technology.
- Abstracts. // Atlantic Economic Journal;Sep90, Vol. 18 Issue 3, Number 3 p119
Presents an abstract of the article `The Need by Auto Manufacturers to Reassess Corporate Strategies,' by Joyce P. King and Algin B. King.
- Seminar speeches offered. // Automotive News;8/21/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5619, p10
Presents the names of speakers and seminar titles of the Management Briefing Seminars compilation available via the Automotive News Speechline.
- Big 3 pool getting shallower. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;5/13/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5659, p18
Reports that the ability to join the ranks of authorized conversion firms that accept Big 3 vans, pickups and sports-utilities direct from the factory is becoming very difficult. Reason for difficulty; Decline in authorized pool accounts; Emphasis on quality; Number of Econolines that a pool...
- Ford wants to boost car sales 7% in year. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p3
States that Ford Division will be targeting women and minorities to boost car sales. The loss of this market segment due to focus on truck sales; Women and minorities as having a preference for cars.
- Things bad managers do. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Production;Sep96, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on management issues concerning the automobile industry. Assumptions; Productivity concerns; Unpredictability; Decision making processes.
- Erratum to: Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management based on a trust model for the automotive industry. Oh, Seungjin; Ryu, Kwangyeol; Moon, Ilkyeong; Cho, Hyunbo; Jung, Mooyoung // Flexible Services & Manufacturing Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p210
A correction to the article "Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management based on a trust model for the automotive industry," by Seungjin Oh and colleagues that was published online on May 28, 2011 is presented.