- heard it through the grapevine. Bourg, Gene // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p50
Focuses on several vintners and winemakers who are residents of New Orleans, Louisiana. INSET: Wine sellers.
- Peru's colonial wine industry and its European background. Rice, Prudence M. // Antiquity;Dec96, Vol. 70 Issue 270, p785
Studies the wine-making `bodegas' of a Peruvian valley. Moquegua Bodegas project during six summer field seasons; Archaeology and history of the colonial wine and brandy industry; Pedestrian survey locating the ruins of the winery sites; Exploration of the technological continuities that...
- WHO'S drinking WHAT. // Gourmet;Feb2003, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p56
Features favorite wine of several wine merchants. Sergio Mionetto Prosecco dry wine for Roger Dagorn of Chanterelle; Killerby Vineyards Shiraz for Sally Mohr, co-owner of the Boulder Wine Merchant.
- THE TRI NATIONS CHALLENGE. Halliday, James // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Oct/Nov2005, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p66
The article focuses on the 2005 version of the Tri Nations Challenges for wine makers. Australia's national pride was at stake at the third annual competition that pits the Southern Hemisphere's best winemakers against each other to discover who is on the ball. The judging of this year's Tri...
- What winemakers drink in private. MacNeil-Fife, Karen // Sunset;Apr99, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p180
Cites the European wines that winemakers in the United States drink at home. German and Alsatian wines; German Rieslings; Wines of Piedmont, Italy; Italian and Spanish wines. INSET: Old world inspiration..
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Oct/Nov2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including the features of Kemenys medal awardees, colourful tales related to wine-making and reflection on the incredible success of South Australian winery Hewitsons.
- UK Independents get behind RWF natural wine initiative. Siddle, Richard // Harpers Wine & Spirit;Apr2014, Issue 116, p37
The article offers information on the participation of the independent wine merchants across Great Britain in a nationwide initiative to help promote natural and biodynamic wines throughout April 2014.
- Argentina makes move towards lighter wines. Heywood, Laura // Harpers Wine & Spirit;1/18/2013, Issue 96, p10
The article informs about the introduction of fresher style of Argentinian wines by foreign winemakers including Michel Rolland, Paul Hobbs and Robert Parker.
- En primeur showing well g well showin g well. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;4/19/2013, Issue 102, p4
The article informs that wine traders in Great Britain have praised en primeur wine quality and reflected on en primeur as one of the great drinking vintages.