- Judging a magazine by its cover. Firus, Karen // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Jul2007, Issue 297, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the cover page of the April 2007 issue.
- Letter : Cover story. McNamara, Paul // AdMedia;Feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the front cover of the December 2008/January 2009 issue.
- Stupid Cover. // GPS World;Jul2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the cover page in the April 2007 issue.
- SPONSOR CONFUSION. Sandersfield, Rocky // Model Airplane News;Jul2011, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p14
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the journal's June 2011 cover.
- I Know that face. Csoka, Frank // Print;Jan/Feb89, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p158
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the cover of the periodical's May/June 1988 issue.
- COVER KUDOS. Ladd, Bob; Kopf, Dave // Dealernews;Jul2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the cover of the June 2008 issue in which the profile dealer is labeled "Shepherd of the Hills".
- Judging a Book By Its Cover. Ingham, Richard // Review of Optometry;12/15/2011, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p18
A letter to the editor and a response is presented regarding the design of the journal cover of the September 2011 issue.
- reader forum. Nalevanko, Bill // Advocate;5/25/2004, Issue 915, p4
Presents a letter to the editor on the April 27, 2004 Music Issue cover of the journal "The Advocate" featuring Pink.
- WHAT A BIT OF BLUE CAN DO. Garcia, Rooney // Architectural Digest;Jan2006, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p26
The article presents a letter to the editor about the new cover of the November issue of the journal.