Selling Off An Empire
- Mission Possible: Brodsky Disposes of NTL's Assets. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;12/1/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p3
Reports that Jeff Brodsky, chairman and chief executive of bankrupt cable company NTL Europe Inc., has successfully disposed of the company's assets and is on target to restructure itself as a private entity.
- Mission Possible: Brodsky Disposes of NTL's assets. // High Yield Report;12/1/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the sale of assets of NTL Europe Inc.
- Top West Michigan Credit Unions. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 53, p28
Lists the top credit unions in west Michigan for 1999. Address of the companies; Names of chief executive officers and elected employees; Number of employees and members; Amount of total assets.
- Top 25 CUs Under $100M with Women CEOs. // Credit Union Times;10/1/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p9
A chart is presented that lists top Credit Unions (CUs) with Women chief executive officers (CEOs) along with their charter number, charter type, and their rank by asset.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/10/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including "The Taking Names," in the April 26, 2010 issue, one article on Laura Thrall who is the former CEO of YWCA Metropolitan Chicago in the May 3, 2010 issue and "A Business of Life story," in the May 3, 2010 issue are presented.
- The Relationship Between CEO Gender, Financial Performance, And Financial Management. Jalbert, Terrance; Jalbert, Mercedes; Furumo, Kimberly // Journal of Business & Economics Research;Jan2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p25
In recent years, the number of female Chief Executive Officers (CEO's) at large firm's has increased to the point that it is possible to statistically compare the performance and management characteristics of firms managed by CEO's of different genders. This paper is an exploratory study that...
- Brixton adds cash to development pile. // Estates Gazette;3/27/2004, Issue 413, p42
Provides information on a development programme of Brixton in 2004 in Great Britain. Estimated amount to be spent for the program within two years; Increase in the net asset value of the company in 2003; Comment from Tim Wheeler, chief executive of the company, on the development program.
- Millennium man. Churchill, David // Business Travel World;Sep2006, p18
The article profiles veteran hotelier Tony Potter. He will be resigning from Millennium & Copthorne as CEO to move to Corinthia Hotels International. It says that the hotelier believes in sweating the assets rather than selling them for cash. The hotelier says that his resignation is for family...
- 25 BUSINESS INFLUENTIALS: GUNTER THEILEN. Gumbel, Peter // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/20/2004, Issue 50, p90
The article presents information on Gunter Thielen, chief executive officer of Germany-based Bertelsmann AG. When Thielen took over as the chief executive in August 2002, the company was laden with $3.5 billion in debt and a large number of dubious new assets, including the controversial online...