- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p37
Presents rankings of brokerage and bank stocks of various financial firms on the basis of their performance as of November 4, 2002. Percentage change in the brokerage stock of AMEX Securities in the first week of November 2002; Basis of brokerage performance.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p31
Ranks the top financial institutions in the U.S. as of October 2003. Top brokerage stocks ranked by performance; Bank stocks ranked by performance; Indices.
- Brokers Playing Bigger Role In Generating Bank Profits. ANDERSON, AMY L. // American Banker;12/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 229, p8
Cites a survey indicating that bank brokerages in the United States have set a record for profit penetration in the 1999 third quarter. Average earnings of bank and thrift securities; Impact of a shift in sales away from equities and mutual funds on the third quarter gross commission revenues.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p35
Ranks brokerage and bank stocks based on performance as of September 29, 2004.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p44
Ranks brokerage and bank stocks in the U.S. by performance, compiled as of March 2004. Standard & Poor's 500; American Stock Exchange broker dealer; Stock indices.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p41
Provides a ranking of brokerage and bank stocks in the U.S. based on performance. Financial firms; Broker dealers; Indices; HSBC Holdings; Deutsche Bank; UBS; Bank of America.
- When Clients Look to You for Returns. Konig, Susan // On Wall Street;Jan2004, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p58
Presents techniques used by brokers to help clients increase their return on investment. Use of auction rate securities; Advantage of Treasury Inflation Protected Securities; Benefit from placing bank stocks in discretionarily managed accounts.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p34
Several charts related to stock exchanges in the U.S. in September 2008 are presented, including the performance rankings of brokerage stocks, the performance rankings of bank stocks, and the indices of financial performance for S&P 500, AMEX Broker Dealer and U.S. brokerage stocks from...
- Bank equities short interest. // American Banker;8/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 162, p22
Presents bank equities short interest in New York and American stock exchanges as of August 15, 1995. Shares sold short; Average daily volume; Days to cover.