Advancis CEO Rudnic Defends IPO Move
- CEOs optimistic about return of the IPO market. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p5
Reports that chief executive officers continue to be optimistic on the role of going public as an important strategic transaction for viable businesses in the U.S. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on the business sector.
- The European road show. Hofman, Mike // Inc.;Apr2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p146
Reports that some veteran chief executive officers are advocating including European cities in an initial public offering effort. Activities involved in getting ready for an initial public offering; Why Europe was previously dismissed as a waste of a chief executive's time and energy; How the...
- IPO Wisdom. // Orange County Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p37
Highlights the results of a survey about companies' plan of going public. Most important challenge for chief executive officers whose companies plan to go public; Significant factors to be considered; Aspects of business that need to be improved before filing for initial public offering.
- Courting Investors. McBride, Anne S. // Global Finance;May2000, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p40
Gives advice on how to prepare for an initial public offering (IPO). Role of a chief executive officer in the IPO; Things to do and avoid before and during presentations.
- One Country Two Systems. Koo, George // Chinese American Forum;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
No abstract available.
- No Country for Public Builders. Lurz, Bill // Housing Giants;3/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p13
The article talks about the aversion of major U.S. private builders to go public. Chief executive officers (CEO) of public home builders should worry about the Laborers International Union of North America's Pension Fund, which owns shares of a number of public builders. The group recently...
- CEOs optimistic about return of IPO market. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the optimism of the chief executive officers in the return of the initial public offering market in Connecticut. Compliance to the corporate governance regulations; Enhancement of company credibility; Occurrence of business growth.
- So you want to IPO. Here's 10 questions you should ask yourself as a founder or CEO. Stone, Philippa; Wilkinson, Stefanie; Ziegelaar, Michael // BRW;8/19/2015, p3
The article discusses several questions a chief executive officer or a founder of a company should ask himself when preparing for his initial public offering (IPO). These include whether the IPO is his best option and he has the scale to list, whether his proposed advisors have done IPOs in his...
- A Wild Ride--Any Way You Say It. Dahl, Darren // Inc.;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p20
The article features Rosetta Stone chief executive officer (CEO) Tony Adams who led the company into a successful initial public offering in 2009.