SMOOTH, COOL & REFRESHING: LUSCIOUS LIBATIONS
- New dairy and fat-free frozen fruit smoothies. // Food Manufacture;Sep2012, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p21
The article reports that Cheshire Farm Ice Cream has launched a dairy-, gluten- and fat-free fruit product, The Triple Berry smoothie.
- Low-Carb Pioneer Adds New Items to Its Wide Range of Food Products. // Diabetes Health;Sep2004, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p29
Presents information on the low-carbohydrate line of ice creams and smoothies launched by Ketogenics. Ice cream flavors; Flavors of the smoothies; Retail price.
- DOLLY's TOP COOL 3 RECIPES. // Dolly;Dec2010, Issue 480, p56
The article presents several recipes, including Fruit Skewers, Mixed Berry Punch and Pineapple and Mint Ice Blocks.
- New Product Review. // Dairy Foods;Apr2004, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p22
Features several dairy products in the United States. Frozen dessert from Norwegian Ice Cream Inc.; Light Yogurt Smoothie from Old Home Foods; Ice cream from Lee's Ice Cream LLC; High-protein beverage from SkylarHaley.
- ON THE MENU. // FoodService Director;8/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, pFSB10
The article provides information on several menus that will satisfy the cravings of consumers during summer. The Marble Slab Creamery dining place in Atlanta, Georgia offers the Cheesecake Summer Kick-off which is made by mixing strawberries, fudge topping and yellow cake into cheesecake ice...
- What's your fav fruit recipe? // Prevention India;May2011, p21
Several recipes including rainbow salad, mixed fruit smoothie and home-made golas are presented.
- Return to blender. DONLEVY, MICHAEL // Cyclist;May2014, Issue 21, p162
The article focuses on the efficient role of smoothies, a blended and sometimes sweetened beverage made from fresh fruit, in fulfilling high nutritional requirements. Topics discussed include suggestions related to the best vegetables, fruits and additional ingredients to prepare nutritional...
- Smoothie Moves. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p48
This article reports on the continued inclusion of smoothies in healthful menu offerings. Fruit- or yogurt-based, regular or low-cal, no-sugar-added, with or without a booster, smoothies are a solidly entrenched part of the good-for-you beverage, snack or meal replacement landscape. At East...
- Frosty Treats. Brown, Natalie Kelly // Southern Living;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p178
The article presents recipes for cold beverages including Hot Fudge Sundae Shake, which requires that caramel and fudge toppings be cooked in the microwave according to package directions, Brandy Alexander Milk Shake, which can use freshly ground nutmeg, Coconut-Orange Delight Shake, Dulce de...