FROM ETHNIC SPECIALTY TO SPECIALTY OF THE HOUSE: PASTA GOES MAINSTREAM
- the big cheese. // Australian Table;Jun2003, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p16
Presents the recipe for Crunchy Top Macaroni Cheese.
- PASTA Perfect. Shoffner, Robert // Washingtonian Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p112
The article differentiates the traditions of eating pasta in the U.S. and Italy. It offers information on the etiquette of eating spaghetti, sprinkling of cheese on pasta dishes, how U.S. movies corrupted fettucine Alfredo, fresh and dried pasta and favorite restaurant pasta dishes in Washington...
- CARAMELIZED ONION MACARONI AND CHEESE. Forbes, Kitty // Southern Living;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p70
Presents a recipe for caramelized onion macaroni and cheese.
- Make-Ahead Baked Pasta Delights. Daniels-Zeller, Debra // Vegetarian Journal;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
Provides information concerning the preparation of baked pasta. Origin of pasta; List of baked pasta foods; Historical background of baked pasta.
- Consuming Passions. // New York;11/28/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p114
The article features several food products including "Beans from Republic of Beans," by Beppe and Maremma's Cesare Casella, "Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta", "Il Buco's Salt Trilogy", "Gianfranco Becchina Olio Verde", and "Palacios Chorizo."
- cheesy macs. recipes; HICKMAN, ADAM; produced; PITTMAN, ANN TAYLOR // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p114
The article presents several recipes for macaroni and cheese including Chimichurri Mac and Cheese, Stout Mac and Cheese, and Blush Mac and Cheese with Tomatoes.
- MASTERCLASS: Fresh pasta. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Oct2008, p105
The article presents several recipes of pasta including tagliatelle with pancetta and tomato and three-cheese ravioli with sage brown butter.
- COOKBOOK. Fredericks, Devon S. // House Beautiful;Jan2007, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p37
The article presents several recipes for pasta including Salina-Style Spaghettini with Cherry Tomatoes, Ricotta Infornata (Baked Ricotta) and Fettuccine with Venetian Chicken Sauce.
- Use Your Noodle. Rusch, Liz // Backpacker;Oct99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p31
Suggests pasta cooking during camping escapades. Kinds and nutritional contents of pasta; Packaging and cooking tips; Samples of pasta recipes.