- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p68
Presents news briefs concerning the food service industry in the U.S. as of September 2003. Launch of the Internet-based Commodity Ordering and Reporting System by Tyson Foods; Award received by InterMetro Industries Corp. from the Foodservice Consultants Society International; Acquisition by...
- Product awards and accolades. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p104
No abstract available.
- Tyson honors to associates at foodservice meeting. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p49
Highlights the winners of the Tyson Foods Inc.'s associate awards. Includes Loretta Gibson as the recipient of the Chain Accounts Special Recognition; Customer Support Person of the Year awardees Kathy Burns and Tracy Gooding; Customer Administrative Person of the Year Regina Villines.
- Tyson, Basic American hold FAME awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p52
Presents a photograph of school foodservice and child nutrition executives in the United States who received the Foodservice Achievement and Management Excellence (FAME) from the Tyson Foods Inc. and Basic American Foods.
- Tyson, Basic American honor school foodservice execs with FAME Award. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p56
Focuses on the team-up between Tyson Foods and Basic American Foods to honor the top school-foodservice-and-nutrition executives with the Foodservice Achievement and Management Excellence Award. List of awardees.
- Tyson PRESENTS NATION'S RESTAURANT NEWS' HOT CONCEPTS! // Nation's Restaurant News;5/17/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p41
Reports on the anniversary of the Hot Cocepts! Awards of "Nation's Restaurant News" presented by Tyson Foods Inc. in the U.S. List of restaurant recipients; Total units of Moe's Southwest Grill; Menu offered at Thaifoon.
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.