FOOD IN REVIEW
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p86
Presents several food products and food service equipment. Availability of the Almond Toppers sliced and slivered almond toppings in several varieties from Sugar Foods Corp.; Introduction of the Popcorn Fish appetizers from Icelandic; Special features of the Collectramatic fryers from Winston...
- ICELANDIC BUFFALO FISH. // Restaurant Business;May2003, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p88
Icelandic is offering its products dipped in the original Frank & Teresa's Anchor Bar Wing Sauce from Buffalo, New York.The sauce is available on its Icelandic Fish Straws, Popcorn Fish, and Breaded Scallops.
- SUGAR FOODS CORP. // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p36
The article offers brief information on the Almond Breeze almond milk from Sugar Foods Corp.
- Auto tub handling boosts production. // Food Manufacture;Mar2006 Supplement Foodex Meatex 20, Vol. 81, p16
The article describes the tub handling system developed by Icelandic and scheduled to be launched at the 2006 Foodex Meatex show in Birmingham, England on March 19. The system makes it possible to stabilize and increase process flows by 15 percent. It offers better handling and use of raw...
- Big Bob's 'Busts Bellies' With Skewered Shrimp. // Frozen Food Age;Jun2006, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p16
The article reports that Icelandic USA Inc. has added Big Bob's Colossal Skewered Shrimp with Lime and Garlic Glaze to its Big Bob's Belly Buster frozen product line. It joins original Big Bob's Colossal Shrimp, which is dipped in an ultra-light tempura batter. According to Icelandic, both...
- ICELANDIC OCEAN TREATS. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p64
With Icelandic Ocean Treats, one can add some color to kids' menu with these green and blue breaded fish. The treats, made with Icelandic brand AK Pollock, come in seven different nautical shapes and fish fingers.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p62
Features stuffing mixes for Sugar Foods.
- Sugar Foods joins celebration at RCA conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/21/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p156
A photograph of Sugar Foods Corp.'s executives who participated in the Research Chefs Association's annual conference in 2007 in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented.
- Donald Tober. Carlino, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;Jan95 Special Issue Profiles, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p204
Profiles Sugar Foods chairman Donald Tober. Education; Product Sweet'n Low; Other positions; Career highlights; Company sales; Partnership with Cumberland Packing Corp.; Management style; Brand leasing business.