WITH RECIPES & CREATIVITY: Fishing for answers
- Stacked Salmon. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // California (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p52
This article presents the recipe Stacked Salmon. INSET: California Food History.
- One Fish, Two Fish. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p54
The article presents several fish sandwich recipes that are known in the U.S. According to Heidi Gereighty, director of Dietary and Food Services Children's Hospital in Los Angeles (LA), the best selling seafood sandwich in LA is Fried Catfish Po' Boy, followed by the Fried Shrimp Po' Boy. Tony...
- Satisfying with Seafood. Kiernan, Willie // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p46
The article explores the strategies adopted by some college foodservice directors in the U.S. to offer fish and seafood dishes without going overbudget. Tom Driscoll, director of foodservice at the University of Oregon, relates the response of college students to sushi and to sustainable fish...
- First you take a cod piece…. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p15
The article presents several seafood recipes, including breaded fish, spice-rubbed salmon with cucumber yogurt sauce, pesto crusted cod and quickest cod.
- star fish. // Good Housekeeping;Apr2007, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p182
The article presents sea food preparation tips. Seafoods are ideal for households who are into fast-cooking. Some of the suggested recipes for seafood include roasted halibut with fennel & potatoes, halibut in Thai curry sauce, sesame salmon with bok choy and pasta with mahimahi, tomatoes &...
- Switch up your salmon. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/11/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 46, p68
Several salmon recipes are presented including Soft Fish Tacos, Salmon Fritters and Salmon Nuggets.
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p49
Several fish and seafood recipes are presented, including Honeywasabi Salmon, Tilapia Vera Cruz and Ginger Poached White Fish Fillet Topped with Balsamic Sauce.
- Seafood. // Best of the Best from Nevada Cookbook;2004, p183
The article presents several recipes including Salmon With Olive and Bread Crumb Crust, North African Coast Tilapia and Chopsticks Tuna.
- Get the kids hooked on fish. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/25/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p51
Several recipes including Sweet & sour fish, Super salmon burgers and Seafood mac & cheese, are presented.