MAKING GREAT GAINS: Grab-and-go activity grows in '02
- Other specialty. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun98, Vol. 87 Issue 6, pSI-69
Reports on trends in the specialty snacks industry in the United States. Inclusion of yogurt, canned desserts and processed cheese snacks in the category; Increase in sales in refrigerated yogurt; Reformulation of cheese snacks for more cheddary flavor; Pudding lines of Kraft Foods Inc.
- Strawberry-Banana Pockets. Fulcher, Susan // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making strawberry-banana yogurt snack.
- Snack Facts. // Scholastic Action;1/31/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p22
The article presents nutrition facts about snack foods, including yogurt and tortilla chips.
- AVOCADO YOGURT DIP. Lash, Aubrey // SB Magazine;Mar2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p31
Recipe for avocado yogurt dip snacks is presented.
- After-School Snack Attack. // Current Health 1;Sep2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p28
Recipes for several after-schools snacks are presented including raisin carob trail mix, high-protein squares and yogurt dip.
- food swaps! // NW;11/5/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p75
The article features several food items including Barilla i Pesti alla Genovese Basilico Fresco, Pascall Eclair, and Yoplait Duets Choc Cherry Bites and Plain Yoghurt.
- Kitchen HQ. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/16/2015, p54
The article offers tips on food for the summer season including cocktails, pumpkin and sunflower seeds for snacks, and coconut yoghurts.
- FEND OFF THE FALL 15. MIGALA, JESSICA // Cosmopolitan;Sep2014, Vol. 256 Issue 9, p250
The article offers suggestions related to healthy food habits while at college and at workplace which includes taking yogurt and fruits in breakfast, making favorite meal in lunch and keeping healthy snacks as emergency food supply such as kale chips, pumpkin seeds and a fruit.
- 5 unhealthy 'healthy' snacks to avoid. // Charlotte Post;8/8/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 48, p1B
The article offers suggestions on five unhealthy snacks that must be avoided or consumed in moderation including frozen yoghurt, protein bars and peanut butter.