ON 2004's DOORSTEP: IT'S NOT TOO EARLY
- NEW YORK. M.H. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Feb2004 Young Hollywood Supplement, Vol. 187, p51
Features several restaurants in New York City. Amy Sacco's Bungalow; Soho House.
- THE LIST. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p12
Ranks the top 22 catering firms in Westchester County, New York, based on the number of events catered in 2003. Rudy's Beau Rivage; Abigail Kirsch at Tappan Hill; Antun's of Westchester.
- The Spontaneous Weekend. Kahn, Howie // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jun2006, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p66
The article presents a three-day plan for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, intended for people planning to visit Portland, Oregon, a dynamic city where visitors can find great food, pop group girls, micro-brews, and ball park. Among the service industries in the area that cater visitors include the...
- All eyes are on the Athens Olympics. Lewis, Mark // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/12/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4336, p5
Explores articles and topics related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of August 2004.
- Good week Bad week. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/27/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4359, p23
Presents an update on issues related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of January 2005.
- CuvÃ©e out, Burger City in, Red Sky CafÃ© on the ropes, J Bar still here. Katz, T. J. // Inside Tucson Business;1/12/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p8
The article offers news briefs related to food and entertainment industry in Arizona. Burger City is selling gourmet hand-pressed burgers and side dishes that include hand-cut fries and street-roasted corn. Janos and J Bar, during its 26th year in Tucson, is offering a series of signature...
- CALIFORNIA IDYLL. Hazelton, Nika // National Review;9/11/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p67
Features of the restaurant Cafe Beaujolais in Mendocino, California. Specialty of the restaurant; Menu; Reasons behind the establishment's popularity; Book written about the place; Architectural features of the restaurant.
- A seaside feast. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/11/2003, Issue 833, p50
Evaluates the Star of the Sea Restaurant in San Diego, California. Service; Atmosphere; Food quality; Cleanliness; Price.
- RESTAURANTS. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;8/1/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p103
Presents a list of new and noteworthy restaurants for people to try in New York.