BRANCHING OUT AGAIN: Host America gets energized
- in brief. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p16
Presents news updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of November 2003. Merger agreement between Host America Corp. and Global Net Energy Investors; Promotion of Andy Lansing to president of Levy Restaurants; Exclusive partnership contract established by the Compass Group with...
- Host America Acquires Shelf-stable Supplier. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p16
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Contra-Pak Inc. by Host America Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Benefits from the acquisition; Plans of Host America to utilize the Dallas operation of Contra-Pak; Increase of exposure to 'Meals on Wheels' customers.
- WITH OKLA.-BASED SCREENER: HOST AMERICA COMPLETES MERGER. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p5
Highlights the merger deal between Host America Corp. and Selectforce Incorporated. Terms of the merger deal; Benefit of the deal to the employment screening practice of Host America; Expansion plans of Host America.
- Smaller players serve up big gains. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p47
Focuses on developments related to food service management companies in the United States as of June 18, 2001. Growth of regional food service management companies; Impact on the market of the merger and consolidation deals among the largest food service management firms; Focus on Culinart...
- TO PUT 'GOOD' PEOPLE IN PLACE: HOST AMERICA ADDS SCREENER. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Reports that Host America Corp. has negotiated a letter of intent to buy Select Force, Inc., a pre-screening employment service company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Reason for the negotiation; Management of Host America.
- Making the Most of a Merger. Bush, Rick // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p4
Points the increasing number of merger and acquisition deals in the energy industry in the United States from 1990 to 2000. Implications of the increase of merger and acquisition deals; Effects of merger and acquisitions on the industry; Advantages of the systematic process integration strategy...
- Energy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p70
Reports on deals involving firms in the energy industry as of December 29, 2000. Volume of underwriting; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Canadian M&A's Fast Start in '02. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p44
Reports mergers in the energy industry in the U.S. Consolidation of Canadian regionals; Role of RBC Capital Markets and CIBC World Markets in merger and acquisition deals; Investments of RBC and CIBC.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p38
Presents several charts depicting the energy and power industry in the U.S. as of July 2002. List of top bookrunners; Target of the merger and acquisition advisers; Details of global volume by product.